Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Final 8 Thread (with teaser trailer)

240 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

"If that's true, if you truly don't know who I am, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly"

Amazing episode.

Posted · Report post

"If that's true, if you truly don't know who I am, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly"

Amazing episode.

The transition from Walt to Heisenburg in the moments before he delivered that line was awsome.

My wife and I sat around say "Oh Shit" for like 5 minutes.

Right up there with "I am the danger!"

Posted · Report post

BTW the future Walt looks SO bad ass. Like the culmination of everything he's become throughout the series. The opening and closing minutes were amazing.

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing Carol's reaction was because she thought Walt was dead.

Great episode. As expected, they're tackling these plot lines head-on and not wasting any time. This is going to be awesome.

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing Carol's reaction was because she thought Walt was dead.

Great episode. As expected, they're tackling these plot lines head-on and not wasting any time. This is going to be awesome.

You know what, I didn't think about that. (carol thinking Walt was dead)

Posted · Report post

I was thinking that it's more a case of she is standing face to face with the only person Keyser Soze is afraid of.

Clearly the cops/DEA have seized his home.  From the "Heisenberg" painted on the wall, and the need for him to be traveling under a fake name I think its safe to say he might have been from page news in the ABQ.

Posted · Report post

I was under the impression that his neighbor had that OH SHIT moment because at that point Walt is probably a world famous criminal who is known to be extremely dangerous

Posted · Report post

Yeah it's because he's a known drug kingpin at that point and is on the run.  I'd assume his other "deeds" are known too, the bombing at the nursing home, etc.  By the way the house was fenced off and boarded up it was definitely a crime scene and is probably still under federal ownership which is why it hasn't been sold yet or anything (I feel bad for the neighborhood having that eyesore right in the middle lol).  

Posted · Report post

Yeah. A crime probably did happen there but it's weird if it was under fed investigation that it got ran down so quick. I would assume we are six months or so away from walts 52nd birthday so this time table of events should happen rather quickly

Posted · Report post

Yeah, there's no telling how it all went down. I just thought at the time that Carol's face was more of a "just saw a ghost" reaction than "just saw a notorious criminal" reaction.

Posted · Report post

What if the tracking device wasn't Hank's?  He never really confirmed it, but used the situation to basically get Walt to sort of admit who he is   Walt may have confirmed Hank's suspicions on accident.  It looked like Hank was doing a lot of research so he may not have gotten to that yet, plus it would be really stupid of Hank to use a device that Walt and him already used while on stake-outs following Gus.  Who could be keeping track of Walt?  

Posted · Report post

Lydia maybe.