Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

The OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Final 8 Thread (with teaser trailer)

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#16 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

Anyone else notice how eerily similar Walter's bathroom scene was to Gus' when he made that trip across the border with Jesse and Mike?

#17 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 6,030 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

For 55 minutes I was like:
"Damn! This is such a great show. Im glad its back"

Then for 5 minutes its was like:
"OH poo!!! THIS IS fuging AWESOME!!!"

#18 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

With all of Walt's dealings with people like Mike, you would think he would have learned to arm himself. What did he think Hank was going to do, offer him some lemonade?

#19 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,769 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

I can honestly say I was not expecting the all-out confrontation of Hank and Walt this soon.  We all knew it was inevitable, but this is definitely an indication that these last episodes will be jam-packed with action that would normally be spread out over a longer season.

Seeing his house all boarded up and gated off at the beginning was an amazing intro.

#20 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,095 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

Anyone else notice how eerily similar Walter's bathroom scene was to Gus' when he made that trip across the border with Jesse and Mike?

He's taken many characteristic from other people he has killed. He cuts the crust off his sandwiches like crazy 8's, he takes he's drinks on the rocks like mike. And to further a point he uses skylars maiden on his fake id in the flash forward

#21 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,769 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

Great call out, I wondered why that neatly folded towel on the floor looked so familiar.

#22 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

He's taken many characteristic from other people he has killed. He cuts the crust off his sandwiches like crazy 8's, he takes he's drinks on the rocks like mike. And to further a point he uses skylars maiden on his fake id in the flash forward

Great Gus/Walt connection btw. Didnt catch it until you mentioned it to me earlier

#23 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,095 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

Great Gus/Walt connection btw. Didnt catch it until you mentioned it to me earlier

What bothers me though is that Walt has seen every characteristic he copies but he wasnt south of the border to see Gus do that so how would he know subconsciously to do that?

#24 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

What bothers me though is that Walt has seen every characteristic he copies but he wasnt south of the border to see Gus do that so how would he know subconsciously to do that?

Maybe it's just a subtle reference as to how similar Gus & Walt really are.

#25 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,408 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:36 PM

"If that's true, if you truly don't know who I am, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly"

Amazing episode.

#26 Inimicus

Inimicus

• HUDDLER
  • 6,030 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

"If that's true, if you truly don't know who I am, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly"

Amazing episode.

The transition from Walt to Heisenburg in the moments before he delivered that line was awsome.

My wife and I sat around say "Oh poo" for like 5 minutes.

Right up there with "I am the danger!"

#27 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

BTW the future Walt looks SO bad ass. Like the culmination of everything he's become throughout the series. The opening and closing minutes were amazing.

#28 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

I'm guessing Carol's reaction was because she thought Walt was dead.

Great episode. As expected, they're tackling these plot lines head-on and not wasting any time. This is going to be awesome.

#29 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

I'm guessing Carol's reaction was because she thought Walt was dead.

Great episode. As expected, they're tackling these plot lines head-on and not wasting any time. This is going to be awesome.

You know what, I didn't think about that. (carol thinking Walt was dead)

#30 Inimicus

Inimicus

• HUDDLER
  • 6,030 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

I was thinking that it's more a case of she is standing face to face with the only person Keyser Soze is afraid of.

Clearly the cops/DEA have seized his home.  From the "Heisenberg" painted on the wall, and the need for him to be traveling under a fake name I think its safe to say he might have been from page news in the ABQ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.