Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

The OFFICIAL Breaking Bad Final 8 Thread (with teaser trailer)

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#31 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

I was under the impression that his neighbor had that OH poo moment because at that point Walt is probably a world famous criminal who is known to be extremely dangerous

#32 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Yeah it's because he's a known drug kingpin at that point and is on the run.  I'd assume his other "deeds" are known too, the bombing at the nursing home, etc.  By the way the house was fenced off and boarded up it was definitely a crime scene and is probably still under federal ownership which is why it hasn't been sold yet or anything (I feel bad for the neighborhood having that eyesore right in the middle lol).  

#33 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Yeah. A crime probably did happen there but it's weird if it was under fed investigation that it got ran down so quick. I would assume we are six months or so away from walts 52nd birthday so this time table of events should happen rather quickly

#34 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

Yeah, there's no telling how it all went down. I just thought at the time that Carol's face was more of a "just saw a ghost" reaction than "just saw a notorious criminal" reaction.

#35 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

What if the tracking device wasn't Hank's?  He never really confirmed it, but used the situation to basically get Walt to sort of admit who he is   Walt may have confirmed Hank's suspicions on accident.  It looked like Hank was doing a lot of research so he may not have gotten to that yet, plus it would be really stupid of Hank to use a device that Walt and him already used while on stake-outs following Gus.  Who could be keeping track of Walt?  

#36 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:34 AM

Lydia maybe.

#37 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,157 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

Personally I think that's reading into things too much. Hank had to be the one to plant the tracking device IMO. Lydia made a house call to the garage and wouldn't really need to know where Walt was going IMO.  Hank would though.  And he knows that Walt took a trip to Jesse's, which I think Hank looks into next episode. 

#38 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

If Hank put the device there then I hate that idea and that's pretty much a fail of his character.  He's pretty sharp, and at least not dumb enough to use the same device that they JUST used on Gus (remember it's only been like a year in BB time since this all started).   I think he JUST started looking into Walt, and was getting paper work, not sure he already moved onto tracking devices but he could have.  I'm going off the hope that the writers didn't have him do such a stupid move.  

#39 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

I thought Hank was going to uncover a picture of Jesse and then have the ah ha moment. He will probably go after Jesse.

Also, in regards to where things will go from here. Hank could end up giving WAlt a pass, and the twist is Walt gets exposed from another source? I also think they are going to push the Jesse against Walt thing as well. My guess is Gomez finds out and goes to Hank with it.

#40 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

Gomie has been notoriously wron throughout the series I doubt he someone figures it all out. You gotta remember hank is super emotional which would lead to db mistakes. He has just found out the reason he got shot and was almost paralyzed him. The call about Marie being hurt. The countless deaths. Very plausible hank is so caught up in his emotions he plants it on his car

#41 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

Gomie has been notoriously wron throughout the series I doubt he someone figures it all out. You gotta remember hank is super emotional which would lead to db mistakes. He has just found out the reason he got shot and was almost paralyzed him. The call about Marie being hurt. The countless deaths. Very plausible hank is so caught up in his emotions he plants it on his car

#42 CCS

CCS

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

Has anyone else heard the theories about the episode titles and how they play into the last few episodes? I kinda hope that theory isn't true.

#43 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

Has anyone else heard the theories about the episode titles and how they play into the last few episodes? I kinda hope that theory isn't true.

Link? Or quote it

#44 CCS

CCS

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:26 AM

Link? Or quote it

I got them from this video that someone told me to watch. After hearing him explain about the episode titles he probably really is on to something. 

#45 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,277 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

Skyler bout that life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com