Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

7-28 Camp Thread

222 posts in this topic

And Smith broke his arm twice in less than 6 or so months if I remember right. That is far worse than a freakin' pulled hamstring.

You can't have a double standard here. You can't criticize Kugbila for pulling a hammy in an NFL practice (and seriously, it is a hamstring dude, not exactly rare for a 300+ pounder to pull on occasion) and then say Smith breaking his arm in flag football vs. randoms is irrelevant or imply it.

Yes, Smith hasn't had an injury riddled career. But if Smith had broken his arm playing football right before his debut, would you have called him injury prone? You haven't even let Kugbila play an NFL game yet.

Also, "injuries" is a bit pushing it. You make it sound like this something severe. It was a tweaked knee from what I remember that likely led to his pulled hamstring. It is seriously nothing.

EDIT - Didn't see the posts before I posted but because this isn't the thread for this, I'm done with the argument. But pretty much writing Kugbila off because of a pulled hamstring in practice is one of the silliest things I have read on this site (and I have read some ridiculous stuff mind you).

Steve also didn't need the reps at that point in his career. A rookie that is super raw from a D2 school needs all the reps he can get.

I know I said I would stop but it is way too tempting, I just have to say it.

How in the hell does amount of reps needed have anything to do with being injury prone?

1 person likes this

Steve also didn't need the reps at that point in his career. A rookie that is super raw from a D2 school needs all the reps he can get.

Let it go. You're whining about a common injury that thrives in world wide sports.

1 person likes this

I know I said I would stop but it is way too tempting, I just have to say it.

How in the hell does amount of reps needed have anything to do with being injury prone?

Just implying that his injury will hinder him from getting much needed reps.

1 person likes this

Kugbilla is a D-2 project. He tweaked his hamstring. Stop acting like we drafted the guy #1 overall and he blew out his knee in practice.

You need some hobbies away from the interwebs.

You 2 go bitch in pm's

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

6 people like this

Well the direction of this thread is totally unexpected lol.

Lol I'm glad you guys care so much about what I have to say... There's no need to curse at me and if you don't like what I have to say then block me, it's that easy.

1 person likes this

So the guy doing the twitter updates had to go to work..... This thread now sucks........

1 person likes this

Why is everyone still waiting for tweets? Practice is over and has been over for a while. If you don't want to discuss camp then don't come in the thread.

The butthurt on the huddle is phenomenal.

1 person likes this