Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7-28 Camp Thread

222 posts in this topic

Posted

Barner just burned everyone

1 person likes this

Posted

James Dator@James_Dator19s

Mike Mitchell is backup FS

Hmmm.. wouldn't have thought that.

Posted

Murphy 2.0

Cam to Ginn in post route. Ginn was wide open and drops it. Starting to see a trend here

Ginn will make some big plays for us this season. He will also drive us insane by dropping balls that could lead to far more big plays. 

2 people like this

Posted

Barner getting praise from Cam. This guy has me excited. No hesitation in hitting the hole fast. #PanthersCamp

If we finally found our Sproles in Barner I will be one happy fan. I really think this kid can be a lethal weapon for us. Great value in the 6th round. 

6 people like this

Posted

Barner FTW!!!

Posted

Look for me I'll be in a black panthers hat and kick ass Targaryen shirt. I'm on team dragon.

Team dire wolf.

Posted

Barner just burned everyone

so you're saying he's a Barn Burner?

3 people like this

Posted

I know it's only the third day of camp, but let's be honest... we all knew are offensive line was poor.

Hangartner is a serviceable backup at best and Byron Bell is a below average tackle. On top of that our depth isn't exactly great.

Other than Silatolu, Kalil, and Gross (who is a shell of his former self); our o-line is garbage.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm happy Gettis is really wanting to prove something

Carolina Panthers @Panthers 49s

Gettis back out there, participating in receiver drills.

Posted

Barner getting praise from Cam. This guy has me excited. No hesitation in hitting the hole fast. #PanthersCamp

If we finally found our Sproles in Barner I will be one happy fan. I really think this kid can be a lethal weapon for us. Great value in the 6th round. 

I know his college offenses was a great system, but with his numbers and his speed, how in the hell did he drop to us in the 6th?  I love our draft this year.  I think we got incredible value with Barnes and Klein.