Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Update

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is by far his best camp. Seems much more confident and fewer bad throws.

It's year three for Cam. Franchise QBs usually make strides in that year. Seems like he's going to play at a level we've never seen before the way things have been shaping up for him so far

Posted · Report post

That's pretty much how I feel, but still, I can't get the image out of my head of him running freely in the clear like a gazelle only to have that punter run him down like a cheetah who hadn't ate in days.

Morestead took a pretty good angle and is probably one of the more athletic punters in the league (4.8 40)

Posted · Report post

Not really, have seen no difference. The camps are still much more relaxed than under Fox.

How do you feel about that anyway?

I don't know if I'm just over reacting, but that's always been bothersome to me. Coming into his third year, seat is as hot as ever and TC is still that relaxed?

I haven't been to any TCs - ever, so I'm just going off what's said. That being said, I'm having a hard time of thinking of too many positives of a relaxed TC.

Posted · Report post

Good writeup and great pics as always Zod, thanks! 

Posted · Report post

How do you feel about that anyway?

I don't know if I'm just over reacting, but that's always been bothersome to me. Coming into his third year, seat is as hot as ever and TC is still that relaxed?

I haven't been to any TCs - ever, so I'm just going off what's said. That being said, I'm having a hard time of thinking of too many positives of a relaxed TC.

I'm not sure if it reflects more Rivera or the CBA. Fox ran hard 2 a days. That's no longer allowed.

The tone though is not as serious or competitive overall. I think that's on Rivera.

Posted · Report post

the part about the o-line is concerning

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure if it reflects more Rivera or the CBA. Fox ran hard 2 a days. That's no longer allowed.

The tone though is not as serious or competitive overall. I think that's on Rivera.

I feel like thats gonna show up on the field.  I tweeted earlier today for you to keep an eye on Barner, sounds like he had a pretty good day today.  You agree?  

Posted · Report post

I feel like it takes the offensive line the longest to "gel" as a unit after an offseason.  Its almost like a ballet of 300+ pounders out there that have to be in sync and together at all time.  The defensive line obviously has gap assignments but nothing like the responsibilities that the OL has.

Posted · Report post

Morestead took a pretty good angle and is probably one of the more athletic punters in the league (4.8 40)

Heh, the angle of his pursuit was very small.  He simply ran faster than Armanti.  I don't doubt Morestead is very athletic for a punter though, to be able to chase down any PR (even AE) is quite a feat.

Posted · Report post

Just yesterday it was oh noes, star sucks. Just regular training camp..

That was my point.  Just the ebb and flow of practice (and the ebb and flow of fickle fans)

Posted · Report post

Do it for Hurney.

AE576130-2674-4C57-9B15-ECA2070FC83B-117
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

And fans were worried about Star. Lmfao

Bye bye Fua and Naka