Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff's 7-28 Camp Observations

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice write up...I think Florence will have a starting job week 1 as well. 

Posted

As quirky as LS is....you need a guy on your roster who can step in if JJ got hurt in a game. Chase is old school....he likely could be that guy and practices for a reason. I'm sure we had someone besides JJ last year as well that gets a couple reps in at some point....even if not in a live drill.

1 person likes this

Posted

:cam:    :rr:  :dw:  :lk:  :cam1:  :cam2:  :ss:

All these camp observations make me feel as if I am there! Thank you! 

Posted

I'm curious about Melvin White (for obvious reasons) but has anything been said about him/has he looked comfortable there?  I know we have a need in the secondary and with his frame and athletic ability, I think he could turn into a steal.

Posted

love the writeup. i have had this feeling that barner will lead the RBs in TDs.

Posted

How was David Gettis? If you go down there tomorrow can you tell me how he is looking? Also who will win the opposite side corner? I really like Josh Thomas in that spot, but who is it looking to be?

1 person likes this

Posted

Re: Colby Cameron.

He's very deceptive. He has that hitch in his throw a la T3b0w and early Kerry Collins. But the velocity and quick decisions are top notch.

Posted

Ruff, thanks bro!

Posted

love the writeup. i have had this feeling that barner will lead the RBs in TDs.

Still quite a log jam at the position...going to be hard to get him reps if all are healthy.

I think he may fit what we were doing better than any.....if he transitions to next level

Posted

Still quite a log jam at the position...going to be hard to get him reps if all are healthy.

I think he may fit what we were doing better than any.....if he transitions to next level

if stewart isn't rushed back and williams starts the season slow like he traditionally has, barner could see more reps than people think. 

Posted

if stewart isn't rushed back and williams starts the season slow like he traditionally has, barner could see more reps than people think.

Poole should make the roster as well