31 replies to this topic

#31 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,652 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

I have read where Rosario is not a good blocker.  IMO this puts Williams ahead of Rosario.  If you are going to play TE you need some decent hands but you have to be able to BLOCK.   This is exactly why Barnidge didn't see the field very much.

Olsen and Hartsock are locks.  I would be shocked to see Hartsock gone.

IMO Brockel's versatility to fill either the fullback role or Tight End is going to make it tough to keep Rosario or Williams.  Williams may fit the practice squad.

With a premium on roster spots a versatile veteran that can fill two positions is better than either Rosario or Williams.

You also got to be able to catch if you're a TE too which Hartsock can't. If Williams keeps improving, Hartsock is on the bubble.

#32 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

You also got to be able to catch if you're a TE too which Hartsock can't. If Williams keeps improving, Hartsock is on the bubble.

Hartsock had drop the other day but also had a pretty nice catch in the endzone (or so I read).  I honestly think if we keep two we keep Olsen and Hartsock.

Based on the word Williams blocks better than Rosario.  I would bet he is ahead on the depth chart because he can do both.

Plus Williams is a Practice Squad candidate. So we could retain him develop him to take Hartsock in 2014.

IMO if someone pops Hartsock's bubble (as you call it) It will be Williams not Rosario.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com