Photo
- - - - -

Most embarrassing interview Fox News has ever done?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

Hilarious to see a democrat talking about lack of intellectual ability in the Republican party.

The Democrat base is made up of people who barely have a functioning IQ. 

I will only speak for myself since I am the one who originally said it, but I am unaffiliated with a party and was most recently a Republican.  But it is a perfect example of Republicans easy dismissal of everything that is critical of them as liberal and/or from a Democrat.

Plus it is funny, since most Republicans would tell you that the Democratic base is made up of scientists,mathematicians, most of the media, and the vast majority of college professors and others involved in academia.

But to further illustrate my point, is there an academic study or non-partisan report that backs up your assertion that the Democratic base barely has a functioning IQ?  Or is another example of simply saying something that you want to be true to make yourself feel better about your own party's deficiencies in the realm of intellectualism?

#32 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

I'll let Rick Santorum speak for those on the right.  His audience seems to approve of his comments.

#33 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

I will only speak for myself since I am the one who originally said it, but I am unaffiliated with a party and was most recently a Republican. But it is a perfect example of Republicans easy dismissal of everything that is critical of them as liberal and/or from a Democrat.

Plus it is funny, since most Republicans would tell you that the Democratic base is made up of scientists,mathematicians, most of the media, and the vast majority of college professors and others involved in academia.

But to further illustrate my point, is there an academic study or non-partisan report that backs up your assertion that the Democratic base barely has a functioning IQ? Or is another example of simply saying something that you want to be true to make yourself feel better about your own party's deficiencies in the realm of intellectualism?

You could literally swap out conversative with liberal and make the same point and be right. You sweeping generalization keep making you look ignorant. But hey your right, Dealing in absolutes is totally the way to come off as "intellectual" smh

#34 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

You could literally swap out conversative with liberal and make the same point and be right. You sweeping generalization keep making you look ignorant. But hey your right, Dealing in absolutes is totally the way to come off as "intellectual" smh

he uh didn't use the word conservative, but uh...

even if let's say you're using conservative and republican interchangeably, I've never heard a single Democrat (at least not in recent decades lol) say that the Republican base is made up of scientists.  EVER.  I talk to plenty of dems and republicans, and I've never ever heard a Democrat try to paint the Republican base as intellectual, but quite a few conservative media outlets frequently try to paint the Democratic base as out-of-touch zealous academics and crap.

here allow me to focus on a specific point of his that admittedly was targeted at Madhatter, but still: 

I will only speak for myself since I am the one who originally said it, but I am unaffiliated with a party and was most recently a Republican.  But it is a perfect example of Republicans easy dismissal of everything that is critical of them as liberal and/or from a Democrat.

But to further illustrate my point, is there an academic study or non-partisan report that backs up your assertion that the Democratic base barely has a functioning IQ?  Or is another example of simply saying something that you want to be true to make yourself feel better about your own party's deficiencies in the realm of intellectualism?

#35 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

http://www.reddit.co...ions_author_of/

#36 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

HUDDLER

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

So one min dems are elitist snobs the next they are a bunch of stupids.

Whatever suits your current agenda.

We can look at the NC legislation and see how much the gop values education.

#37 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

where are all of those goofy fugs who like to portray leftists as intellectual ivory tower elitists who need to get out of the classroom and go out into the real world

it happens pretty regularly on this board and (surprise!) they all regularly vote republican but for some reason none of them are here to poo up this thread with their dumb bullshit because it is more advantageous at the moment to portray conservatives as intellectuals (it doesn't work but w/e)

#38 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

HUDDLER

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

cool dialogue going on there. nice to see people are capable of an informative exchange with multiple information inputs and not just "LOL but ur a muzzie y wud u rite about jesus" a la fox news

i'm sure it's all just a bunch of smarmy namby pamby LIEberals tho