Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJ Hairston Suspended Indefinitely

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Go back to the farm Panthro.

I think the cows need milk'n

Moo U.

Posted

lol Panthro's upset because he can't give anyone poo for being mad about this (since Carolina fans have no integrity, etc) so he just makes a generic post ridiculing something no one said.

Also I wonder if Roy knew (in general) how PJ was, and this was part of the reason why he was hesitant to throw PJ in the starting lineup last year? Not mature enough to handle it, etc.

Posted

lol Panthro's upset because he can't give anyone poo for being mad about this (since Carolina fans have no integrity, etc) so he just makes a generic post ridiculing something no one said.

Also I wonder if Roy knew (in general) how PJ was, and this was part of the reason why he was hesitant to throw PJ in the starting lineup last year? Not mature enough to handle it, etc.

Actually that is mrtrd's signature line when talking about his heels.

Posted

Except he didn't say anything in this thread.

Posted

What an idiot. He could have been player of the year in at least the ACC. During last year's conference tournament they interviewed his family from Greensboro and all they could say was how proud they were of him. Wonder how they feel now? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually that is mrtrd's signature line when talking about his heels.

Even i'm sick of Hairston now. Stupid stupid stupid.

Posted

Good on Carolina for suspending him, the guy has clearly lost his sense of humility. 

UNC went from potentially an awesome team before Wiggins, to now looking like middle of the road ACC. 

this is coming from a Carolina fan.