Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7-29 Camp Thread

257 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Really hoping Brandon Williams or Nelson Rosario stick this year. Both are good receiving threats and could potentially allow us to run two TE sets like we did during Cams rolling season.

Posted · Report post

Serious about what?

I didn't think the people on here would mind hearing big news from other camps.

that's the purpose of the thread.

Posted · Report post

No news is good news. Based on the previous post another TC day and no injuries.

Posted · Report post

If there is one thing I can draw from these early practices it is this, we have a New York Giant-esque front 4 with a Baltimore Raven-esque LB corps.  This is gonna be fun to watch.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Really happy to hear that we havent had any major injuries yet.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

that's the purpose of the thread.

And? I thought it was big enough news to post here. It didn't require an "ZOMG U SERIUS BRO?" reply.

Posted · Report post

I was a big fan of Gettis, but I don't see how he will make the team... He's not even running with Anderson and the second string offense.

If I was a betting man, I would think that the wide receivers will be Smith, LaFell, Ginn, Hixon, Edwards, Adams/Bersin.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I was a big fan of Gettis, but I don't see how he will make the team... He's not even running with Anderson and the second string offense.

If I was a betting man, I would think that the wide receivers will be Smith, LaFell, Ginn, Hixon, Edwards, Adams/Bersin.

I know reports are bersin is looking good but I dot see how he'll get past practice squad at best. I think he's a camp body and will be gone last round of cuts.

Posted · Report post

The kid Moss look good yesterday maybe he makes the PS.

Posted · Report post

Yea, Gettis doesn't seem like he is going to be on this years team. Oh well, time to move on