Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7-29 Camp Thread

257 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Joe Person @josephperson 46s

Mitchell just knocked the helmet off of Joe Adams.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 12s

Adams and B Williams have had trouble getting lined up correctly

Posted · Report post

what is gettis' excuse now?

There is none I am rooting for the guy but now is the time to shine.

Posted · Report post

Color me surprised if gettis makes the team
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gettis was in the doghouse at the end of last season. Where is KKL at? He kept crying about it.

It's only day four, but with what I heard out of the OTAs along with what I am hearing now, it's not looking good for Gettis.

Posted · Report post

Joe Person @josephperson 1m

Nickel D.J. Moore was getting reps as third-team safety. Contingency plan probably.

Posted · Report post

Turk mcbride, DE for Chicago bears out for year with Achilles rupture.

Posted · Report post

I know I'm worrying about TC stuff.  But, shouldn't we be looking into some kind of help on the OL?  Or am I just paranoid? 

I think so.  However, now is probably the worst time to find someone.  I am sure we are thinking about Wharton, but toward the end of August there will be cuts made.  At RG, the playbook is not that complex, so they can play the waiting game.

I am not sure they address any other positions, especially if Mitchell continues to ball.

Posted · Report post

I think the guy might just be too soft to play in the NFL... which is a shame given his talents.

Maybe. Or perhaps he just missed his chance in his development. To be honest if Gettis were to be a secret super star he would have been back on the field last year.

Steve Smith would have been back on the field in 6 months. I'm just a fan and Im no expert but maybe he's been away from playing time too long. He was on his way to great things in 2010,

However this is his first time really playing again in a long time. He does have the talent to be a weapon. I'm still holding hope for him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gettis was in the doghouse at the end of last season. Where is KKL at? He kept crying about it.

It's only day four, but with what I heard out of the OTAs along with what I am hearing now, it's not looking good for Gettis.

He's rusty. I hope they at least give him a chance to prove it in preseason. After that I'll trust gettle's decision.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Joe Person @josephperson 1m

Armanti pulled one down in the corner of the end zone. Defensive backs saying he only got 1 foot in.

Jeremy Igo @CarolinaHuddle 1m

AE with a nice TD catch, only 1 foot in though. #panthernation