• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#256 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,179 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

The 4-5 million I could go along with.  The trade thing only helps if that player would be hot on the market.  Most teams know if you are offering a player they can hold out and wait till you drop him.  So really the only thing a trade does at this point is give that team first dibs on that player.

Make sense?

Sure it does.  Moore must be wanting a ridiculous amount.  I read recently, however, that the Lions and the Dolphins were the only teams who talked to him.  I am sure there were more, unless the rest of the league thought, "He is crazy."  and moved on. 

Then the word was sent out that he was retiring--do not know where that came from--but if he put it out there, it could be to let teams know he was available, but not on the cheap.  I dunno.

Gettlemen is a patient man.  I think it is time to make a move though.

#257 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Sure it does.  Moore must be wanting a ridiculous amount.  I read recently, however, that the Lions and the Dolphins were the only teams who talked to him.  I am sure there were more, unless the rest of the league thought, "He is crazy."  and moved on. 

Then the word was sent out that he was retiring--do not know where that came from--but if he put it out there, it could be to let teams know he was available, but not on the cheap.  I dunno.

Gettlemen is a patient man.  I think it is time to make a move though.

I am with you on that. Make the move.  

I think this time is critical for chemistry and if we are going to bring a starting guard in I want him to know and trust who is beside him right away.

That said Moore is a good veteran so it wouldn't take him as long.  

I just like the chemistry building now and not into the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com