Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigBoss

What games are you going to this year?

Def Vikings and MNF.

ill be going to the vikings game as well..driving from chicago..ill be wearing my kuechly jersey with pride

I fly over from Germany to see the Rams game and four days later the TNG at Tampa. Later then I´ll be back in Florida and be at the Fins game. I have a feeling this year will be ours!

Go Panthers!!!

Even though I don't live far from Charlotte, I usually only get to 1 live game per season.  My dad and bros usually go sometime in November.  I immediately circled the New England game on MNF.  THat would be my number one target...

Other home games I'd like to see (I don't really prioritize division games):

Seattle:  This is one of the biggest games on the schedule.  Home opener.  This is our chance to come out and knock off a playoff team in week 1.

Rams: This would be interesting because the last time I saw them play the Rams in Charlotte, it was an old NFC West battle.

Bucs: December 1st.  Should be a crucial division battle.

Jets:  Only because at that point in the season I think this will be the game in lowest demand.  Tickets should be easier to get and/or cheaper.  If we suck, we could probably still beat the Jets.  If we're good, we'll smear them.

ill be going to the vikings game as well..driving from chicago..ill be wearing my kuechly jersey with pride

I'll be wearing Kuechly jersey as well... I'll be with Vikings fans.

I'll be wearing Kuechly jersey as well... I'll be with Vikings fans.

haha ill be with some viqueens fans as well..what section are you going to be in??

Preseason game against Baltimore on the 22nd

And I'll be at the Buccaneers home game or the Saints home game