Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigBoss

What games are you going to this year?

96 posts in this topic

Have tickets for the Rams, and Falcons game.  Stoked for both!  Maybe the Jets game, not sure yet. 

Im trying to make to MNF with teh biscuit, but the Falcon game is the alternate...

probably MNF, and i may try to hit the miami game with a buddy.

Hope we can both make the Pats game, Philly. I have a beer with your name on it... Well, had.. But I'll get another before then.....

1 person likes this

Im trying to make to MNF with teh biscuit, but the Falcon game is the alternate...

Hope we can both make the Pats game, Philly. I have a beer with your name on it... Well, had.. But I'll get another before then.....

i plan to be down in charlotte all day before the game, so i may just hit up the tailgate, i keep meaning to go

1 person likes this

Bucs and Saints at home.

San Francisco, purchased our tickets last week. Looks like we will have a good turnout there.

4 people like this

All home, @atlanta, @new Orleans

#getonmylevel

just got the tix for Ravens!!

4th row behind panther bench!!!

Home opener against Seattle for me even tho I hate my seats. 534 row 15 at least I got the tickets for a steal. And defiantly the Atlanta game at home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Will be at every game....rolling in for each Huddle Tailgate at about 7am.

One absolute truth......you can't drink all day if you don't start early in the morning.

Where do you tailgate, hatter? I always want to, but my weenie friends act like they can't drink in the morning.