• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#76 PantherAZ

PantherAZ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:12 PM

Arizona. Debating flying my Pats fan friend to see my hometown and enjoy some MNF. Problem is he's broke and I'm greedy.

#77 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,764 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

ey... im on vacatioN and im drunk as FUUUGG AT THE BEACH,  ////////////...................PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT....you know where im at, the 
"we are the poo" state.

You fellas are my bud. dont know anything about you, exept the love for the Carolina Panthers. together, we are stronger than steel. we are the fans, we have a voice. we are thye poo. we ***accomplish things****       FUUUCKCKCKCKKKK  YEahhh   WE CRAZY WE LOVE THE PANTHERS WE LOVE OUT TEAM WE SUPPORT THEM AND OUR FELLOW FANS\////

real talk, i dont know you, you dont know me, but i l,ove you because we love the PANTHERS and we will RISE UPPPPP

THIS IS OUR YEAr. rise up. make the declarATION. HAVE PRIDE!!!!       HAVE A BEER!!!   (OR A BOTTLE OF BOURNON OR TWO) N     AHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA LETS GET ITTT   IM DRUNK  and as proud as ever TO BE A PANTHERS FAN   RISE UPPPP   GETTT  UPPPPPPPPP[PPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET BEHIND THE MOVEMENTTTT       AGGGHHHHHHGFHGHHGHJGHGHHGH             THIS...IS.....OUR.........YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WE AS FANS WILL ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS> WITHOUT US FANS! THE PANTHERS>THE NFL ARE NOTHINNN  GO PANTHERSSSS      IF YOU KNOW WHAT JUST WENT DOWN YOU KNOW!!!  WHATS UP!!!!

#78 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

KBR, I just bought my SF tickets tonight. Where are yours located?

I'm at LR02 Row 1. Was hoping the tickets came today. The tracking says in Charlotte, so hopefully tomorrow.

#79 Jump Zone

Jump Zone

Formerly FelineFANatic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:20 PM

I'm at LR02 Row 1. Was hoping the tickets came today. The tracking says in Charlotte, so hopefully tomorrow.

We will be in LE (Lower East) 37 Row 1 which is behind the Panthers on the 20...

#80 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

As of now im set to go to the opener vs Seattle, the Giants, and the Falcons.

Working on an away game..not sure which to go to yet. Maybe NO.

#81 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

We will be in LE (Lower East) 37 Row 1 which is behind the Panthers on the 20...

Nice seats.  We should stand out in the sea of red.  You are certain to get some love there by the players.  

#82 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,583 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

ey... im on vacatioN and im drunk as FUUUGG AT THE BEACH,  ////////////...................PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT....you know where im at, the 
"we are the poo" state.

You fellas are my bud. dont know anything about you, exept the love for the Carolina Panthers. together, we are stronger than steel. we are the fans, we have a voice. we are thye poo. we ***accomplish things****       FUUUCKCKCKCKKKK  YEahhh   WE CRAZY WE LOVE THE PANTHERS WE LOVE OUT TEAM WE SUPPORT THEM AND OUR FELLOW FANS\////

real talk, i dont know you, you dont know me, but i l,ove you because we love the PANTHERS and we will RISE UPPPPP

THIS IS OUR YEAr. rise up. make the declarATION. HAVE PRIDE!!!!       HAVE A BEER!!!   (OR A BOTTLE OF BOURNON OR TWO) N     AHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA LETS GET ITTT   IM DRUNK  and as proud as ever TO BE A PANTHERS FAN   RISE UPPPP   GETTT  UPPPPPPPPP[PPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET BEHIND THE MOVEMENTTTT       AGGGHHHHHHGFHGHHGHJGHGHHGH             THIS...IS.....OUR.........YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WE AS FANS WILL ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS> WITHOUT US FANS! THE PANTHERS>THE NFL ARE NOTHINNN  GO PANTHERSSSS      IF YOU KNOW WHAT JUST WENT DOWN YOU KNOW!!!  WHATS UP!!!!

banned

#83 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Sloppy drunk

#84 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,378 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

I'm taking my wife to her first football official game ever this year, Carolina @ New Orleans. We live in Tennessee and she saw the saints and titans in preseason, but that doesn't count.

She's a Big saint fan (yuck) while I love the true noblemen of the NFC south, so I decided for our anniversary we will go to the super dome, so she can see what a home game for your team is like. Looking forward to wearing my Cam jersey and getting heckled!

What games are you going to this year Huddle?

Prepare for the most miserable football experience of your life.  I have been twice, sat in some expensive seats, and both times were absolutely horrible.  The class of their entire fan base is laughable.  

And even if there are others around that are [somewhat] classy, the one or two douches that are carrying on continue through all the sideway stares.  Security doesn't do anything unless you are wearing opposing teams colors.  Very distasteful and ghetto fanbase.

#85 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

I'm going to the Giants and the Rams game. S/n my cousin is a Panthers fan and he's going to the SF game. I have a feeling that game will be intense

#86 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,595 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

Will be at every game....rolling in for each Huddle Tailgate at about 7am.

One absolute truth......you can't drink all day if you don't start early in the morning.

Don't you mean you cant projectile vomit at the Huddle Tailgate? Hahahahaha man that was a good one....Bo you need to make jello shots again!...i think there was some Jager in there too

Well be at every home game per usual

Also think Ill be going to the SFO game as well....havent bought my plane ticket yet, how much are you guys paying f or tickets?

Theres a very small chance i could get free tickets for the game in Miami but thats only if my client decides i am eligible to get family section tickets.....

#87 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

just ordered tickets to the seahawks game.  i'm up high in some corner but IDGAF.... i'll be in the house!

#88 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

All of them...except preseason.
Preseason is a waste of time, should only have two then
add two regular season games...

#89 jono00

jono00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:38 AM

Im a die hard fan from the uk. Making my fourth trip across the pond to the Nov 3rd game Vs Atlanta, Needless to say I'm extremely excited. 

#90 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,499 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

Preseason game vs the ravens. August 22nd. Unfortunately I don't live down there so this is the best I could do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com