Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Guy Cam

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Seen that. :thumbsu:

Made me smile.

Posted

That won't make NFL network or ESPN, that's for sure.

8 people like this

Posted

Smitty also stopped by to chat with her and her parents. He is great in those situations, really a nice guy. It's the media he despises. Lol

5 people like this

Posted

Smelly cleats ewww

Great gesture.  That's my quarterback.

Posted

Even though I have my reservations about Mr. Newton, that was pretty cool of him. He went up a notch or two in my book.

Posted

Even though I have my reservations about Mr. Newton, that was pretty cool of him. He went up a notch or two in my book.

he does stuff like this all the time. he's not that guy the media made him out to be.

what you see in that picture is what he is when the cameras are off.

1 person likes this

Posted

HE THROW 2 PICKS AT TRAINING CAMP ARHHHH!!11!! Hurry WE MUST MAKE FRONT PAGE OF CHARLOTTE OBSERVER TITLE 'CAM THROWS 2 PICKS AT TRAINING CAMP' DERP DERP

Posted

As Rayzor said, don't make brash judgements on Cam based off what the media portrays him to be. Newton is the complete opposite to what ESPN loves to report on.

Posted

My quarterback! terrell_owens_crying.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

he does stuff like this all the time. he's not that guy the media made him out to be.

what you see in that picture is what he is when the cameras are off.

I am willing to give Cam a chance but you have to remember that A LOT of what the media says about Cam is because of some of HIS OWN ignorant comments. You know, that icon, entertainer junk that he should have never said. I think Cam is probably a pretty good kid but he will not easily shake his current perception in the media until he shows more maturity and an ability to bite his tongue when necessary. With that being said, I'm pulling for the guy and I'm glad he is the QB of my team. I just hope that he doesn't blow it. 

Posted

Lloyd Christmas is a troll.

9 people like this