43 replies to this topic

#31 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

This is the kind of thing that makes me chuckle at the grown men who pout because Cam won't give them an autograph.

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,772 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

i'm sure after the cameras were off he kicked her parents, rolled her down a steep embankment, snatched his cleats back, and stalked back to his ice cave to take pictures of himself flexing in the mirror

#33 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

That won't make NFL network or ESPN, that's for sure.

You got that right....watching ESPN and the only thing mentioned about the Panthers was how Cam was a Heisman Trophy Winner that hasn't seen a .500 season yet....God I hate ESPN :growl:

#34 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,139 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

Lloyd Christmas is a troll.

and has a fitting forum handle

#35 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,139 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:43 AM

This is the kind of thing that makes me chuckle at the grown men who pout because Cam won't give them an autograph.

I would think very highly of Newton if he were to tell grown men to simply fug off when asking for an autograph.

#36 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,968 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:08 AM

there was a younger girl from Albemarle who had a disease and was mentally handicapped and in a wheelchair.  I used to see her with her parents when we shopped for groceries-I talked to her because she was always decked out in Panther jammies, earrings, a jersey, etc.  She used to hug me and kiss my cheek every time we chatted. Her dad told me that he took her to Panther practices and Kasay and Smith were always taking time with her.  He said they were the reason she wore the Panther gear every day--in case she bumped into them.

She died last year at 19.  They buried her in her Panther jersey (89).

#37 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,350 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

I think he's Brandon Lloyd Christmas from the Redskins forum.   Just as obnoxious.

Grits is a Redskins fan, hmmm............

#38 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,350 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

there was a younger girl from Albemarle who had a disease and was mentally handicapped and in a wheelchair.  I used to see her with her parents when we shopped for groceries-I talked to her because she was always decked out in Panther jammies, earrings, a jersey, etc.  She used to hug me and kiss my cheek every time we chatted. Her dad told me that he took her to Panther practices and Kasay and Smith were always taking time with her.  He said they were the reason she wore the Panther gear every day--in case she bumped into them.

She died last year at 19.  They buried her in her Panther jersey (89).

Welp.  I'm off to go hang myself.  Thanks MHS!

#39 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,801 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:51 AM

Yeah, totally not a troll at all. You are just misunderstood right? Poor fella.

TheRed... wins.

FATALITY

#40 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

It's not me holding something against him, it is the MEDIA.

No, it's you bringing it up here. If you would actually read here first you would see it first and not get the "media spin" you are complaining about.

Troll is troll.

#41 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

tocrying.gif

#42 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

Please name which one of these is NOT an icon and an entertainer.  

Tom Brady

Peyton Manning

Jerry Rice

Walter Payton 

You get my point....

It's the media and people like you who want to take what he said out of context and make it sounds like he's aiming to be the next host of SNL or something.  If he had said he wanted to be Chris Rock then I would be worried.  I hope he becomes an icon because he sure as hell already is an entertainer.  I am much more entertained watching the Panthers with Cam as QB than I was with Jimmy as QB.  

U forgot the ever media worshipped Time The Golden Calf of Bristol. And he's barely done anything and he's considered a "entertainer/Icon" in their eyes.

I said it before and I will say it again, I seriously wonder if the media would be so hard on Cam had be played for and won the NC championship with Bama instead of Auburn. Let's we forget that is where all this hate against him started. And let's be real, no matter how much trouble any of the Bama players turn NFL pros get in trouble, the media all but ignore them. Yet they will sit and disect any out of context quote, statement, behavior, or preceive attitude associated with Cam and use it as grounds to justify their endless scorn and dislike of him. IMO, they are way to obvious.

There is a reason why u will never see any of Cam's charitable works highlighted on NFL Network and u can pretty much hang it up for ESPN.

#43 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

We have lots of great guys on the team. Here is my niece with a Byron Bell shoe.

Attached File  huddle6.jpg   141.6KB   3 downloads

#44 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

Cam signed a lot of autographs for the kids and fans on Saturday when I was there. It just doesn't make for the type of news ESPN wants to report. They like to dog Cam. If your gonna to over analyze the towel over his head, then they should report this also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com