Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roster move (reserve TE)

39 posts in this topic

Posted

And the Rosario fans just jumped off a bridge.

Pianalto, nothing more than another camp body. The Tight Ends are set already with Olsen and Hartsock.

Posted

Stoked.  Pianalto was GREAT at UNC.  Had some unfortunate injuries, but nothing recurring.  Hopefully just bad luck.  We're obviously looking for a better receiving option at TE because that's what Pianalto was at UNC - a receiving TE.

Edit:  Weird that they're talking about blocking and went out and signed Pianalto.  He's not a terrible blocker by any means, but he's definitely a receiving TE.

Posted

He was a solid guy at Carolina, but as everyone has said injuries hurt him (including fluke ones)

Why couldn't we somehow get Ebron a year early?

Posted

Ebron is going to be a solid TE in the NFL. 

Posted

And it seemed like just yesterday he was being crowned the key component in our 2 TE sets by the entire forum

Posted

He was a solid guy at Carolina, but as everyone has said injuries hurt him (including fluke ones)

Seriously.  Ebron is a monster.

Posted

I really like Ebron... Very athletic and I think he'll get drafted somewhere around late first round to early second round (depending on his season). But I have high hopes for Brandon Williams

Posted

Did Gettleman and Co. say that they wanted to add another blocking tight end?

Apparently Rosario was as one dimensional as they come. At least Pianalto can stand up at the point of attack.

Posted

Rivera making an example.  If you cant cut it, ur out.

Posted

All aboard the Brandon Williams train!

Carolina-Panthers-Training-Camp-4-22.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

Man I was hoping Rosario panned out. His size is perfect but it takes more than that. 

Posted

Man, I remember when Pianalto was a projected 2nd-3rd round pick that would have a solid NFL career. It's a shame things that are mostly out of a player's control like injuries can derail careers like it has his..

1 person likes this