Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Brandon Williams #2 TE?

111 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

God damn that guy is ripped, if we could get a good #2 TE off the street well be laughing.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I am 6 ft 200 lbs. and made me seem like an infant next to him. This guy is straight from Greece.

Good gracious!!!

Posted · Report post

I been on the Williams bandwagon for awhile and i think he will emerge as our # 2 TE with ability to catch & runblock!

Posted · Report post

I been on the Williams bandwagon for awhile and i think he will emerge as our # 2 TE with ability to catch & runblock!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i've been intrigued by him for a while.  dude is obviously jacked as everyone has said. Seems to be an excellent blocker and he's been out of the game for 2 years. Played basketball in college and broke pretty much every school record.

and we signed him while the draft was going on. there are a few articles on him out there. he seems legit to push for that #2

Posted · Report post

It should'nt be that hard for him to at least beat out Hartsock for the #3 spot.

Posted · Report post

If he's a nasty blocker with athletic ability and can catch then he seems like the perfect #2 TE. At least he would be more of a threat in the passing game than hartsock

Posted · Report post

Anybody have any video of him at oregon?  Or measurables from the combine?  A link will get some pie.

Posted · Report post

k2enuu.jpg

Posted · Report post

I'm ahead of this bandwagon!

Posted · Report post

We are due to have a nobody become a near pro bowler right?

Antonio Gates was a project turned prototype TE in 2 seasons. I think Nelson Rosario's release was both him not having the blocking strength and Brandon Williams performance.

I remember when Gettles was asked about signing another tight end and he said the answer is sometime already on the roster. i really hope this is the example and that Madden grants him at least 84 speed.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Anybody have any video of him at oregon?  Or measurables from the combine?  A link will get some pie.

he got injured before he could play at oregon

here is him at junior college and it is ridiculous.

edit: apparently he did play some games at Oregon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEYMyOP-frs

6 people like this