Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Brandon Williams #2 TE?

111 posts in this topic

And, Joe Person Chimes In:

Williams doesn't have blazing speed, but he's fast and athletic enough to get downfield and make plays in the passing game. He's also strong enough to hold up at the point of attack, which was the downfall of Rosario, the former UCLA wideout.

Williams still has a long way to go before making the team. But given his interesting background and promising start to camp, he bears watching.

So true. And at 6'4", with a 36" vertical. Plus, the 6'5"-6" Cam Newton, needs another big target to pass to, as you indicated regarding 2011. 

Absolutely. They will probably stow him on the PS, though  :(  #typicaldumbpanthersmove

Man crush, that dude is a beast.

Wow, is he veiny. I bet his.... nevermind.

Wow, is he veiny. I bet his.... nevermind.

almost a direct quote from my wife.

Absolutely. They will probably stow him on the PS, though   :(  #typicaldumbpanthersmove

Maybe/Probably not with Gettlemen around?

Remember, there's a new ["Rootin, Tootin, Rough Hombre"]sheriff in town.  :sword:  :sword:

Just think about all their [previous] no name performers, projects and draft picks. 

Maybe/Probably not with Gettlemen around?

Remember, there's a new ["Rootin, Tootin, Rough Hombre"]sheriff in town.  :sword:  :sword:

Just think about all their [previous] no name performers, projects and draft picks. 

I'm pretty sure the HC decides who is on the final roster and who is PS, not Gett Dawg.

Dat block

drawn__dat_face_by_xelvanox-d4gtfh2.png

But in all seriousness, I really hope this guy succeeds. Of all the camp guys the huddle has loved over measurables/potential (the Lamont Bryants, the Bruce Campbells, etc.) I think Williams has the best chance to succeed.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUG IS UP WITH YOUR SIGNATURE

I'm pretty sure the HC decides who is on the final roster and who is PS, not Gett Dawg.

True. 

But I think they work together, it's a different philosophy now. 

Plus, don't you think Rivera wants to please his new GM in the least (not including the fact, he may have found him talented players on offense, as he helped do in NY for Couglin)?

Let's hope GMan's effect, has reached the Football Organization, from the top down?

1 person likes this

Absolutely. They will probably stow him on the PS, though :( #typicaldumbpanthersmove

Doubtful. He is signed for 3 years with us. I think he makes the 53

4 people like this