Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GM confident in Cam Newton aka Joe Person is a moron

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for posting this.

Posted

you know how hated person is on here when people are applauding yasinskas articles because he fuged up that badly on twitter

2 people like this

Posted

What a pathetic person. No pun intended.

Posted

I am the last guy to defend Person but I did hear him on a radio show today talking about the same thing. His verbal account was not at all scathing towards Newton but rather sounded like an overall comment on the state of the team in general (IMO). Mentioned that Gettleman paused to gather thoughts. That said, I dont think that was accurately articulated in print.

I think this has to do with Person and the Observer being able to write and edit a story quickly.

God forbid he is not able to communicate properly in print..ya know..his job.

5 people like this

Posted

So how long before Joe is reassigned and covering Mid-Western Carolina Vocational Women's Volleyball?

Posted

Dear ESPN, please hire Joe Person and have him cover the AFC East.

3 people like this

Posted

We as Panther fans honestly should start a petition. We deserve a better beat writer.

I'd take Jonathan Jones.

McClatchy probably would have been wise to keep Gantt, but that ship has sailed.

Posted

And some people wonder why others hate on Person and take every opportunity to ridicule him.  Person is absolutely horrible and not ONLY because he never knows anything until at least a day after everyone else.

Posted

you know how hated person is on here when people are applauding yasinskas articles because he fuged up that badly on twitter

this was my dilemma. i hated giving props to yas. person is floating down towards peter king and adam schein levels of douchiness in "journalism".

1 person likes this

Posted

I went back and read Person's blog post on this topic and he clearly left out some important information.

Regardless of if he was trying to skew Gettleman's quotes or not, he successfully caused people to question Gettleman's comments which most would chalk down to poor reporting.

I will say that it's very convenient that Joe's quote stops after Gettleman says "now it's time to win".

Uh-Oh Joe is at it again.

2 people like this

Posted

this was my dilemma. i hated giving props to yas. person is floating down towards peter king and adam schein levels of douchiness in "journalism".

The worst part about it is, while peter king and adam schein may talk about the panthers once every 3 months worth of articles, joe person is our actual fuging beat reporter for the charlotte observer, the largest newspaper in the carolinas based in the city the panthers are headquartered in

it can't get any worse for journalism on this team

3 people like this

Posted

i imagine person tweeted his misinterpretation of this statement in between hits of meth

1 person likes this