Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

GM confident in Cam Newton aka Joe Person is a moron

115 posts in this topic

Yes.Right before they went to florio.

I basically called him a waste of skin and the Fox News of sports reporters.

Why does Person have a job? He's always late to the party

2n8ageo.jpg

Made me laugh out loud this morning on ESPN...their main Focus on Gettlemans response time...'took him 7 seconds to respond'.  Grabbing for straws...ESPN nails that trait.

We as Panther fans honestly should start a petition. We deserve a better beat writer.

sticker,375x360.png

1 person likes this

i usually pause when someone asks  me dumb questions because i'm trying hard to be respectful and not make the moron sound like i think he's a moron. the dumber the question/person, the longer the pause.

i usually pause when someone asks  me dumb questions because i'm trying hard to be respectful and not make the moron sound like i think he's a moron. the dumber the question/person, the longer the pause.

......................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................ I agree.

4 people like this

BTW what is a pregnant pause? 

Did an emphasis pause fug a dramatic pause and make it a pregnant pause?

*takes bow*  Thank you!  Thank you!  You are a terrific audience .

3 people like this

If anything I bet gettleman is just laughing and shaking head at all of this crap lol

1 person likes this