Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fowler writes about Hardy

55 posts in this topic

Posted

psst, it was fowler what wrote this article

My fault.  Couldda sworn I saw Sorenson's name when I first read it.  Maybe his name was on something else.

I'll fix it.

Posted

Manos, Hands of Fate?

Yeah...congrats on getting the reference or should I say my condolences because you too have seen one of the worst films ever made.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah...congrats on getting the reference or should I say my condolences because you too have seen one of the worst films ever made.

Pie for you sir on reminding me of my most favorite MST3K of all time.

I will watch you closely from this point forward...................................................................................from the shadows.

2 people like this

Posted

Unwatchable without the MST 3K guys,

("I am Torgo.  I take care of the place while the Master is away")

1 person likes this

Posted

("I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away")

Well I watched it straight up, it hurt me physically...

I will say Abelar: Tales of Ancient Empire(pretty sure that is the full title) is WAAAAAAAY worse than Manos. Also Birdemic is another godawful waste of a film. I kind of have a problem with seeking out terrible movies...

Posted

("I am Torgo.  I take care of the place while the Master is away")

Check out the Mistys in da house!

Posted

280? I thought I noticed him being a lot slimmer standing next to Star and CJ. I think that might make a slight difference. Holy fudge streaks in QB's underpants, Batman.

Posted

We have to keep this guy he gives the team that extra boost, he's just like smitty only bigger and a little more animated.

1 person likes this

Posted

We have to keep this guy he gives the team that extra boost, he's just like smitty only bigger and a little more animated.

Greg makes Smitty look like Mr. Rogers.

middle+fingers.jpg

Posted

Could you imagine if Peppers ever had the motor this guy has. IMO Kraken when it is all said and done will have better career numbers than Peppers.

I really like Hardy and think he is going to have a breakout year.  15+ sacks.  Who knows.  Get one of those 5 sack games and he could break the record.  

I am pulling for him.

Posted

It's a shame that Peppers never lived up to his potential. 90 was a freak of nature during his tenure here. A DE with LB/DB speed and agility (seen during his pick 6s), and insane strength and outrageous instincts to top it off. That type of athleticism isn't seen everyday. Yet, for some reason, didn't care enough to show up every week. Had he did, he would probably shattered sack records (career and single season)

Then again, Peppers did say Basketball was his true passion.

Posted

I remember the 2003 D-Line (Rucker, Jenkins, Buckner, Peppers, Wallace, Burton)

haven't been this excited about a DL group since then.

Thanks for the flashback--Is this DLine potentially better?  I think so, in time.