Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camp tomorrow at 3

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Your daily camp threads with pictures have been great, please go! 

Posted · Report post

OK I am heading down. Look for twitter updates and a story book thread later this evening.

If you would like any pics or observations of anyone in particular let me know.

Oh, and you fuggers owe me tailgate beers this year.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Is anyone going to camp tomorrow (Friday morning)?  I will be there, just wondering if anyone else is heading down.

Posted · Report post

Is anyone going to camp tomorrow (Friday morning)?  I will be there, just wondering if anyone else is heading down.

Not I. I don't think it will be a padded practice. The last practice before fan fest is usually a lighter one.

Posted · Report post

OK I am heading down. Look for twitter updates and a story book thread later this evening.

If you would like any pics or observations of anyone in particular let me know.

Oh, and you fuggers owe me tailgate beers this year.

glad to hear it. 

i am curious about the return game. it's always so hard to tell anything from thise practices, tho. 

one thing I'm also curious about is the pace of the practices. are they being sped up as the days go forward? how much time is taking place between snaps? I've heard others say that the practices were more up tempo and intense than previous years but i think you've said that it's not quite as focused as fox camps. i guess it's just the pace of things and overall tenor of the practices i want to hear from you about.

Posted · Report post

We will be heading down today from Raleigh, can't wait!

Posted · Report post

i am curious about the return game. it's always so hard to tell anything from thise practices, tho. 

Yeah, it is nearly impossible. I don't recall ever seeing a full out return. Mainly because there are not two special teams units to do both sides.

Posted · Report post

i just thought of something....who is coming off the field in nickel packages and how many, if any, 3 man fronts are we seeing.

thanks.

Posted · Report post

let me catch a ride down some time and i will bring a cooler of a variety of Mexican beers. i will also have some running commentary of what goes down at TC.