Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Philly WR Riley Cooper is a racist

74 posts in this topic

I blame his adopted mother Paula Deen and The Golden Calf of Bristol (his college roommate).

1 person likes this

FSO8hDT.jpg

The offseason in 1 photo

priceless

1 person likes this

Oh look, another country boy bigot. How unusual.

Obviously since he freely uses the N word in his spare time, he isn't a fan of the first black president, as noted in this tweet from 2011:

@RileyCooper_14: Im with @GotWilk42 on this one. Hey Obama go join a intermural basketball league #KickRocks

It makes you wonder, how many other closet racists are out there.  I suspect a hell of a lot more than we suspect.

Riley can apologize all he wants, the truth is he is only upset that he was caught.  

2 people like this

Riley can apologize all he wants, the truth is he is only upset that he was caught.  

That is what I was going to say... he can apologize he's still going to pay for this...

How can he even show his face at camp now?  

Drunk, pissed, whatever he was if he says it like that in public it's something he says all the time.

1 person likes this

It makes you wonder, how many other closet racists are out there. I suspect a hell of a lot more than we suspect.

There are too many, unfortunately. These people don't even consider it a problem, or themselves as prejudiced.

Regular people lose their jobs for this type of shameful behavior. This idiot should be no different.