Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly WR Riley Cooper is a racist

74 posts in this topic

Posted

it exists in a lot of genders, colors, and creeds..  unfortunately. 

as a society, better than it's ever been..  but a long way to go, and will never fully be gone..  unfortunately, ignorance will always exist.

Posted

and some people say this shit dont exist.

Who has ever said that?

Posted

Who has ever said that?

numerous of people on this site and in the world in general.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm offended that he has those stupid truck nuts

1 person likes this

Posted

numerous of people on this site and in the world in general.

Second time someone has said so this week. The first guy couldn't provide an example. Can you? I would really like to see the context of said comment.

1 person likes this

Posted

White guy with long hair?

Yeah he is a racist!

Posted

I think he handled it the right way.  

Posted

Second time someone has said so this week. The first guy couldn't provide an example. Can you? I would really like to see the context of said comment.

go to different threads where race is brought up in, and you will see this in action. i do not have time to research thru the many threads, but since i came to this website i have seen it numerous times. since this is the 2nd time this week somebody is saying this, that alone should speak in itself.

Posted

go to different threads where race is brought up in, and you will see this in action. i do not have time to research thru the many threads, but since i came to this website i have seen it numerous times. since this is the 2nd time this week somebody is saying this, that alone should speak in itself.

Falling on deaf ears man.

Posted

Falling on deaf ears man.

sad part about it,this is true.

Posted

I don't think Belding is saying it's never happened on this site...  it may have, but when you make an accusation, it's generally nice to have proof of it.

I don't recall ever seeing someone on this site saying "racism doesn't exist".  Of course it does, that's just silly.

I think what should speak for itself is that you would have to "research many threads" to find said comments.