Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drew brees and his massive contract are too cheap to tip properly

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

The best things to come out of this non-story are all the lies of how generous the common folk suddenly have become over non-tipping actions, such as ordering takeout. I pay the carry-out dudes at Wal-Mart $20 every time I buy a television! (never).

Cancer treatment, though? fug that, I gave at the Car'ls Jr. drive thru!

Posted

drew brees is a greedy moley-faced *****, for which there is no defense

Posted

But he throws a sweet-assed back shoulder fade,  which is offsettingly indefensible. Lombardi puts him over the top. Drew Brees wins!

Posted

Also: cancer charity, like anyone cares about that stuff. fug the dying children, won't anyone think of the poor bartenders?

Posted

Also: cancer charity, like anyone cares about that stuff. fug the dying children, won't anyone think of the poor bartenders?

i heard that was a front to fund his kitten death camps

1 person likes this

Posted

The best things to come out of this non-story are all the lies of how generous the common folk suddenly have become over non-tipping actions, such as ordering takeout. I pay the carry-out dudes at Wal-Mart $20 every time I buy a television! (never).

Cancer treatment, though? fug that, I gave at the Car'ls Jr. drive thru!

But he throws a sweet-assed back shoulder fade,  which is offsettingly indefensible. Lombardi puts him over the top. Drew Brees wins!

Holy Poo, Joe's in mid-season form. If Atlanta stumbles out of the gate RC is gonna be unbearable.

Almost forgot fug you Brees and your little mole too!!

Posted

As much as I hate Brees and the Saints, the picture doesn't really give any context; owner of the restaurant came out and said that this was a takeout order, as evidenced by the lack of table number, and tipping on takeout orders isn't expected.

I still hate his mole, though.

I still tip on take-out. Normally 15%. I mean somebody cooked food for me, I appreciate it.

fug Brees and Alicejandra

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean there are people that do tip on take out, but it isn't really expected like dine-in is.

I hate Brees for plenty of reasons, such as

1.) He plays for the Saints

2. ) He plays for the Saints

3. ) his mole

4.) See number 1

5.) See number 2

6.) See number 3

7.) He's Drew Brees

Not tipping a lot for takeout isn't one of them though.

Posted

Not to mention the guy is making $20 million this year. Is it that hard to tip a waitress $20 on a $74 tab? fugin A man. It's like 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of your take home pay from a single game.

Posted

0.000015%

Posted

nerd