Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drew brees and his massive contract are too cheap to tip properly

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Calculator

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

most of the time I don't tip on take out but when I do I'll give them $10 or $20

I mean 3 dollars... lol... what are they going to do with 3 bucks, geee thanks mr brees I'll go buy 3/4 of a gallon of gas with this lol

Posted · Report post

Hes probably supporting family and donating to charities. And who is to say they had his food ready when he came to pick it up? Maybe they made him wait.

I hate yhe mole as much as the next guy but it is ridiculous to judge him off of that. Most people dont tip at all on carry out orders.

Posted · Report post

I bet Brees would stiff me if I delivered him pizza

yes and give you $1.

Posted · Report post

I still tip on take-out. Normally 15%. I mean somebody cooked food for me, I appreciate it.

fug Brees and Alicejandra

stop it, the cooks never ever see the tips.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There are some fake ass Panthers fans ITT

Drewl Brees is a cock gobbling no tipping dickweed.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

want to hear something equally disgusting?

tipping baristas to pour me a fucking cup of coffee...  since when did that become something?

oh, and I almost forgot, A BARISTA ISN'T AN ACCEPTABLE CAREER PATH TO SUCCESS!

Posted · Report post

Some peoples views on tipping is completely fucking ridiculous. If you legitimately pay people $10 or more dollars just for pouring you a drink then you have more money than brains.There's some obvious exceptions but paying someone to do the job that they're already being payed to do shouldn't be a requirement.

I gave a $3 tip at Golden Corral. Suck my dick 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Usually in take out orders, you do not tip!

Posted · Report post

Some peoples views on tipping is completely fuging ridiculous. If you legitimately pay people $10 or more dollars just for pouring you a drink then you have more money than brains.There's some obvious exceptions but paying someone to do the job that they're already being payed to do shouldn't be a requirement.

they aren't "already being payed to do it." the vast majority of servers make two bucks an hour. tips are their pay.

i tip over ten dollars all the time because generosity is a good thing, and it's only a few bucks to me and means a lot to them.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Some peoples views on tipping is completely fuging ridiculous. If you legitimately pay people $10 or more dollars just for pouring you a drink then you have more money than brains.There's some obvious exceptions but paying someone to do the job that they're already being payed to do shouldn't be a requirement.

I gave a $3 tip at Golden Corral. Suck my dick 

I started waiting tables a couple nights a week recently, and my paycheck for the 2 nights I worked was $24. 3 bucks an hour is my rate. 

I got a $30 tip off an 8 top I had one of those nights.  Our paychecks aren't shit, tips are how we make money. 

If I or anyone else provides good service, at least 15% should be given IMO (I'm always a 20%+ tipper myself).  If crap service is given, then yeah, less or in some case no tip can be understood. But let's not pretend the wait staff makes any kind of salary or hourly pay that can even fill a gas tank most weeks.

Posted · Report post

they aren't "already being payed to do it." the vast majority of servers make two bucks an hour. tips are their pay.

i tip over ten dollars all the time because generosity is a good thing, and it's only a few bucks to me and means a lot to them.

This goes back to tipping on carry-out orders.   What exactly has the server/bartender/hostess done to warrant a tip?  If anything, you should into the back of the house and tip them.