Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drew brees and his massive contract are too cheap to tip properly

49 posts in this topic

Posted

This goes back to tipping on carry-out orders.   What exactly has the server/bartender/hostess done to warrant a tip?  If anything, you should into the back of the house and tip them.

ehh i don't really know. i've never quite known what to do on those... i don't know what they're making. if they're on $2/hr i'd be a total dick to stiff them because of what is essentially the bad luck of getting stuck in the shitty section of the shift. on the other hand 20% doesn't seem warranted.

i generally split the difference and just tip 10%. even for a large order that's not that much money for me, and since they generally get stiffed it usually makes their day. if i made drew brees's salary i sure as hell wouldn't leave a 4% tip.

Posted

Same goes for the pizza world. We don't expect tips on carryout orders but people usually leave 10-15%. 3 bucks is like 4% of 74. I've always known Brees was fake. My family has a friend who's a famous journalist/author who wrote a book about the Saints. He said that Brees was the biggest asshole douche during interviews and that he couldn't stand the guy.

Posted

he grew up in TX, so he's probably a Cowdouche fan...fits.

Posted

Please come and talk to me about how your tipping and Drew brees tipping are the same thing when your making 120 million dollars also. Us normal people don't have 20 bucks to toss out as tips. He does.

He wants to refuse to do his job just for a extra couple million dollars? Then start sharing that money grinch.

Posted

trickle down economics at work people

Posted

Buncha non-tipping cocksuckers in this thread. 

2 people like this

Posted

Last night, i tipped more than Brees on 2 pieces pie at a take out window. He's a cheap bastard.

2 people like this

Posted

from now on I will always write on the tip line "$4...... i tip more than that fine young male anal bead loving drew brews so suck it"

2 people like this

Posted

I hate Drew Brees. With a passion. But I ain't tipping on a take out order. And LOL at those who say they do.

You do realize that McDonalds is takeout, right? And somebody microwaves that food? And they have kids?

You tip the waiter/waitress. The person whose job it is to convey your order to the kitchen, and insure that it's right. Tip stands for "To Insure Promptness". For takeout, YOU are the waiter/waitress. If you just wanna give money to the expediter, go ahead. That's why those do-litties put tip jars up. In case of dummies.

PS Waiters/waitresses make waiting wage. Counter people make regular pay. Minimum tho it be.

2 people like this

Posted

You have a Falcons fan agreeing with you that you should be cheap.  How proud you must be.

1 person likes this

Posted

This goes back to tipping on carry-out orders.   What exactly has the server/bartender/hostess done to warrant a tip?  If anything, you should into the back of the house and tip them.

Nobody cares what you think.  Here is a tip for you......Get the fug outta here!!

Posted

This is what I missed, the worst fail of a thread!?

How dare he leave a small tip when it's customary to not give one at all! Cue redneck Panthers fans claiming to tip 50% at McDonalds!

FAIL!