Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roy Offers Four Players

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Robert Johnson (2014 SG), ranked as the 25th best shooting guard in the 2014 class. Johnson's recently trimmed his list to seven teams: UNC, Indiana, Georgetown, Miami, FSU, UVA, and Pittsburgh.

Brandon Ingram (2015 SF), ranked as the 12th best player and the 2nd best small forward in the 2015 class.

Perry Dozier (2015 SG), ranked as the 22nd best player and the 7th best shooting guard in the 2015 class.

Luke Kennard (2015 SG), ranked as the 30th best player and the 10th best shooting guard in the 2015 class.

Posted

Robert Johnson (2014 SG), ranked as the 25th best shooting guard in the 2014 class. Johnson's recently trimmed his list to seven teams: UNC, Indiana, Georgetown, Miami, FSU, UVA, and Pittsburgh.

Brandon Ingram (2015 SF), ranked as the 12th best player and the 2nd best small forward in the 2015 class.

Perry Dozier (2015 SG), ranked as the 22nd best player and the 7th best shooting guard in the 2015 class.

Luke Kennard (2015 SG), ranked as the 30th best player and the 10th best shooting guard in the 2015 class.

Step off the jump shooting white dudes.  Coach K has cornered the market on them.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate Dook but I must admit, Coach K out recruits Roy every year. When Roy does "win", our reward is Harrison Barnes.

Posted

I hate Dook but I must admit, Coach K out recruits Roy every year. When Roy does "win", our reward is Harrison Barnes.

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree and it looks like it might happen again.

Okafor and Jones are Duke leans according to Okafor's AAU coach.

Posted

I do however think 2016 will finally be the year Carolina pulls off a historic class.

According to a few people they they think that Harry Giles, Seventh Woods, and a few other guys might join up and all go to UNC.

Posted

I was really glad when Roy came back to UNC and quickly delivered 2 NCAA championships (although the 2005 team was mostly with Matt's recruiting class), but 'ole Roy seems to have lost it a bit over the last few years. He has hurt himself and the program by (I think) encouraging his players to turn pro even though it was painfully obvious they were nowhere near ready enough. I'm not sure how much longer Roy plans to coach, but it may be time to start grooming his predecessor NOW.

Posted

I was really glad when Roy came back to UNC and quickly delivered 2 NCAA championships (although the 2005 team was mostly with Matt's recruiting class), but 'ole Roy seems to have lost it a bit over the last few years. He has hurt himself and the program by (I think) encouraging his players to turn pro even though it was painfully obvious they were nowhere near ready enough. I'm not sure how much longer Roy plans to coach, but it may be time to start grooming his predecessor NOW.

I'll be honest, I was upset when Stevens decided to take the Celtics job, I was banking on him.

Now I'm keeping my eye on Jerrod Hasse, Mark Turgeon, Hubert Davis, Wes Miller, Brad Frederik, Buzz Peterson, Jeff Lebo, Kevin Stallings, and Steve Robinson due to their ties to UNC.

Guys that don't have ties to UNC that I'm interested in are Brad Stevens (if he fails in the NBA), Shaka Smart, Andy Enfield, and Billy Donavan.

Posted

I'll be honest, I was upset when Stevens decided to take the Celtics job, I was banking on him.

Now I'm keeping my eye on Jerrod Hasse, Mark Turgeon, Hubert Davis, Wes Miller, Brad Frederik, Buzz Peterson, Jeff Lebo, Kevin Stallings, and Steve Robinson due to their ties to UNC.

Guys that don't have ties to UNC that I'm interested in are Brad Stevens (if he fails in the NBA), Shaka Smart, Andy Enfield, and Billy Donavan.

Nice choices. 

Posted

Very fickle aren't we.

Posted

Seventh?

I do however think 2016 will finally be the year Carolina pulls off a historic class.

According to a few people they they think that Harry Giles, Seventh Woods, and a few other guys might join up and all go to UNC.

Posted

Seventh?

Lol yeah, I don't know what his parents were thinking.

Posted

Ran into Kennedy Meeks and Nate Britt while wearing a sleeping bad as a cloak tonight. Irrelevant but ayyyy who cares. Peace, my brothers.