Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Haven't heard much about Josh Norman this training camp either good or bad other than he on the depth chart with the 2's behind Florence & Munnerlyn. Haven't heard of any impact plays but nothing about him getting beat neither.

Was hoping he would take one of the starting jobs. Munnerlyn has an important part in this team, but I still dread the thought he might be starting on the outside.

Wander if this an indication coaching staff is still strongly considering adding an outside corner after cuts.

Posted

he was pretty quiet today.

Posted

He's been keeping pretty tight coverages, Thomas too. Drayton and Captain have actually been pretty impressive at CB thus far in camp. The secondary as a whole, imo, has been stepping up. Mitchell has all but taken the SS spot.

Posted

Talk to me on gameday. I'm done buying into this camp hype.

He's been keeping pretty tight coverages, Thomas too. Drayton and Captain have actually been pretty impressive at CB thus far in camp. The secondary as a whole, imo, has been stepping up. Mitchell has all but taken the SS spot.

2 people like this

Posted

You guys haven't heard much? You must not have been paying attention.

1 person likes this

Posted

Talk to me on gameday. I'm done buying into this camp hype.

Was merely trying to answer the question.

Posted

Tanzi_in_Dog_House_008.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Norman has been playing well in TC. Competition is a wonderful thing for all position groups.

That is the clear difference between Gettleman and Hurney as of right now.

Posted

This teams best chance of winning is with Norman on the sidelines. I really don't get the obsession with him other than he's a loud mouth who constantly gets beat. I wouldn't let him cover my food while I go to the restroom.

1 person likes this

Posted

As long as I'm not hearing him messing up he's doing good in my book, I don't think we are going to know who will get the other CB spot until after the 3rd preseason game.

Posted

This teams best chance of winning is with Norman on the sidelines. I really don't get the obsession with him other than he's a loud mouth who constantly gets beat. I wouldn't let him cover my food while I go to the restroom.

He is the most physically gifted corner we have.  He ran his mouth a lot last year. Reports came out that he was a completely different person when he came in.

But being the most gifted corner we have is the obsession around here. There were a few plays last year that Norman made that nobody on the roster now could have made.

I know he hasn't lived up to this, but he could be Shermanesque with his given talents

1 person likes this

Posted

He is the most physically gifted corner we have. He ran his mouth a lot last year. Reports came out that he was a completely different person when he came in.

But being the most gifted corner we have is the obsession around here. There were a few plays last year that Norman made that nobody on the roster now could have made.

I know he hasn't lived up to this, but he could be Shermanesque with his given talents

I can't get the bears game out of my head where they ran the same play at him all the way down the field for the win.

And the falcons game that Nak gets so much blame for but people forget it was Norman that got smoked and burned by Roddy on that play.

And call it coincidence but we went 4-0 with him on the bench.

4 people like this