Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8-1-13 Camp Thread

221 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

70864E83-29F2-4BDC-929D-6F57B5AB950D-134

Looks like cam sucks today!

#deadhorse

Posted · Report post

you haven't heard?  Panthers suck!  they just traded their all-pro RG for a bag of chips...

Well what kind of chips were they, were they Doritos or were they Lay's potato chips because if it was Doritos then I approve the trade :thumbsu: .

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Adams does a great job not showing his hands on sideline pass from DA. Makes catch over Moore.

Cam Newton having a much better day with Steve Smith back in uniform. Arm looks alive. Day of rest likely helped.

Posted · Report post

Barner in with first string.... Touchdown run.

Panthers giving Byron bell some looks at 5:35:10 PM with the second team. Maybe preparing for the possible post-Jordan Gross era next year.

Sorry on that last tweet. Twitter changed "LT" to the time and date for some reason. Bell was working second team Left Tackle. Sorry.

Posted · Report post

Um. Yeah. This ladies and gentlemen, is why we are only fans.

Actually I'm on a coaching staff for a football team, so sometimes things come naturally.

If you actually take time to think about it, it's a great idea.

Not only does Barner get to play early but Stewart can return to practice by week six and be activated by week nine. That gives him plenty of time to get healthy.

I guess I just have a knack for looking out for the player rather than the contract.

Posted · Report post

Tell that to Luke Keuchly.

But actually yea... theres a ton of guys in the NFL who make the stupid thrusting upper body to shoulder pads tackles, they they often screw up and fail to wrap up, or get flagged for.  10% of the time is looks really cool tho.

Keuchly is one of the very few, glad he's a Panther, hopefully it spreads to others on the team.

Posted · Report post

I like Florence more and more everyday.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

TD Brandon Williams! Nice crossing route. Williams in with second string O

Big Brandon Williams makes short catch and speeds into end zone. DBs don't try him. "You don't want no thighs for dinna!" Cam yells

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

nm