Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8-1-13 Camp Thread

221 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If such is this case, this only makes Gettleman's comments about winning records even worse.

Posted · Report post

not really happy about sticking with young guys.

3 years in a row with a rookie starting on the OL and we'll probably do that again next year. this needs to stop.

Posted · Report post

@josephperson38s

Rivera says decision to cut Hangartner was to give young guys a chance. No plans to bring in a veteran free agent

R.I.P. Cam and RB's

R.I.P. 2013 playoff hopes
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Rivera said Armanti has a real chance to be No. 3 WR. "Big question is him catching in traffic. We'll see in the pr

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

that is pretty disappointing to hear. But there is still time for us to pick someone up.

Posted · Report post

that is pretty disappointing to hear. But there is still time for us to pick someone up.

Let's wait until week 2 when we don't have to guarantee their salary, a penny saved is a penny earned!

Posted · Report post

you don't cut someone to give someone else who's already on the team a chance.  all you'd have to do is sub them in/out.  there has to be more going on that they don't want to talk about.  big shock there.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

to Hangman's credit, he did garner only the best chips around...  cheetos (cheddar jalapeno, suck it panther fans!)

Well played I didn't even think about those.

Posted · Report post

If such is this case, this only makes Gettleman's comments about winning records even worse.

Agree 100%

Essentially he is saying it's time for Cam to win, but he's going to have to do it with what he's got.

I don't understand why teams neglect positions of need with there are obvious upgrades that can be made.

Posted · Report post

Smoke_screen.jpg

smokescreen!

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

yea i'm just not buying this just yet. i'm not going to overreact until this plays out.

Posted · Report post

I honestly believe their going to bring someone in towards the end of preseason when other teams makes final cuts. The right side is a big problem that needs to be fixed and I don't think Gary William is going to do it.