Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8-1-13 Camp Thread

221 posts in this topic

Posted

If such is this case, this only makes Gettleman's comments about winning records even worse.

Posted

not really happy about sticking with young guys.

3 years in a row with a rookie starting on the OL and we'll probably do that again next year. this needs to stop.

Posted

@josephperson38s

Rivera says decision to cut Hangartner was to give young guys a chance. No plans to bring in a veteran free agent

R.I.P. Cam and RB's

R.I.P. 2013 playoff hopes

3 people like this

Posted

Rivera said Armanti has a real chance to be No. 3 WR. "Big question is him catching in traffic. We'll see in the pr

2 people like this

Posted

that is pretty disappointing to hear. But there is still time for us to pick someone up.

Posted

that is pretty disappointing to hear. But there is still time for us to pick someone up.

Let's wait until week 2 when we don't have to guarantee their salary, a penny saved is a penny earned!

Posted

you don't cut someone to give someone else who's already on the team a chance.  all you'd have to do is sub them in/out.  there has to be more going on that they don't want to talk about.  big shock there.

1 person likes this

Posted

to Hangman's credit, he did garner only the best chips around...  cheetos (cheddar jalapeno, suck it panther fans!)

Well played I didn't even think about those.

Posted

If such is this case, this only makes Gettleman's comments about winning records even worse.

Agree 100%

Essentially he is saying it's time for Cam to win, but he's going to have to do it with what he's got.

I don't understand why teams neglect positions of need with there are obvious upgrades that can be made.

Posted

Smoke_screen.jpg

smokescreen!

3 people like this

Posted

yea i'm just not buying this just yet. i'm not going to overreact until this plays out.

Posted

I honestly believe their going to bring someone in towards the end of preseason when other teams makes final cuts. The right side is a big problem that needs to be fixed and I don't think Gary William is going to do it.