Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Camp featured on NFL Channel Today

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

NEXT ON FIRSTTAKE : Can doesnt trust his team, thinks he's Michael jordan of NFL?
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

when you hear Cams got to mature?  Cam: I want to take responsibility

Towel over head?  Cam: something I have always done.  I hate that it is something being interpreted bad.  A lot of people have their trends, that is mine.  I got it from Michael Jordan.  

What do you have to do to get the team over the hump?  Cam: senseless turnovers.  Their is no secret ingredient.  Protect the football, check-downs down-field.

What do you have to do to become elite?  Cam: Trust my teammates.  Let me get Steve Smith the ball, D Williams, B Lafell.  I have to get them the ball to be a more mature player

How many wins will it take to.......  Cam: we just have to win.  No set number, no ceiling.  We are going to win everyday.  Don't let an opportunity go by that you do not take full advantage of.

Posted · Report post

All NFLN analysts (except for that troll David Jeremiah) said that they believe Carolina is a playoff team.

I kinda got a different impression..  Dennis Green is the only one I heard say playoff team.. everyone else is saying least talented team in NFC south it seems..

Posted · Report post

2 of their analysts just picked us last in the division, said Tampa Bay has passed us and we don't another receiver to compliment Steve

Posted · Report post

Sterling Sharpe seems to be a fan of Newton.

and Armanti

Posted · Report post

I kinda got a different impression..  Dennis Green is the only one I heard say playoff team.. everyone else is saying least talented team in NFC south it seems..

Sharpe said earlier that he thinks Carolina is a playoff team, Green thinks we're a playoff team, and there was one other guy that said this morning that he likes Carolina if they give him help.

Posted · Report post

is that darren sharper trashing us?

screw that dirty clown. how's your tainted bounty retirement, darren?

Posted · Report post

Luke just did an interview.  He knows more about football than I care to attempt to explain to you

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

darren sharper has got to be the biggest bumbling idiot player analyst ive seen since torry holt

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Im still shocked we got his much airtime on nfln
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Luke is a freakin football genius....I have no idea what he was saying in the interview

1 person likes this