Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Panthers Camp featured on NFL Channel Today

42 posts in this topic

Luke just did an interview.  He knows more about football than I care to attempt to explain to you

1 person likes this

darren sharper has got to be the biggest bumbling idiot player analyst ive seen since torry holt

1 person likes this

Im still shocked we got his much airtime on nfln

1 person likes this

Luke is a freakin football genius....I have no idea what he was saying in the interview

1 person likes this

Does anybody have the Luke interview? 

Been looking for it.  Not seeing it anywhere

I could load on youtube and post here....it wont be as clear though

I kinda got a different impression..  Dennis Green is the only one I heard say playoff team.. everyone else is saying least talented team in NFC south it seems..

i heard sharpe say 9+ win team.

in fact he said that carolina has an "excellent shot at sneaking up on people and actually winning this division".

i don't know, but that sounds pretty favorable.

he did say that if carolina starts off 2-8 like they did last year that there will be an interim coach finishing out the year...which i agree with.

i think that he and quite a few others know the potential that this team has, esp. with cam and keek heading up their sides of the ball, but the panthers have this reputation of underachieving so no one is going to be totally sold on them being able to reach that potential. they earned that underachiever rap and it's up to them to prove it wrong this season.