Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Camp featured on NFL Channel Today

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Last time I checked a kinda good front 7 beat up on the Falcons in last years NFCCG.

Posted

Last time I checked a kinda good front 7 beat up on the Falcons in last years NFCCG.

Not to mention a very good secondary (Seattle) lost to Atlanta in the NFCDG.

I'll take good front seven over a good back 7 nearly every game.

The great quarterbacks can make the throw regardless of who is in the secondary.

Posted

Yeah if someone could upload Kuechly's video that would be glorious.

Whoever does it, I'll buy a beer at the Patriots or Falcons game. Unfortunately I can only make a few games a year due college football commitments that I have.

Posted

Not the best quality but here you go...

7 people like this

Posted

The Luke interview was really short but great...didn't really like the Cam interview.  I felt like Sharpe asked a few questions that have been beat to death (the towel on the head issue).

Then I had to listen to Darren Sharper say we were the worst team in the division.  He also talked about our secondary and how bad Nakamura was.  He said he questioned what the GM is doing by trying to beef up the front 7 in a division with Matt Ryan and Drew Brees.  

I understand the point he's trying to make but I'd rather have a defensive line that can shut down the run and get after the QB but to each his own. 

The other part that no one mentioned is the fact that we have the best defense in the division by far.  Maybe Tampa is right there with us.

OH I WONDER WHY DARREN SHARPER HATES US??? His comments are far from surprising. 

Posted

Thanks for the Luke video.