41 replies to this topic

#31 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

of course the day that I am stuck in a hotel with no NFL network, thats the day they talk about them

Funny same here.

#32 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

The Luke interview was really short but great...didn't really like the Cam interview.  I felt like Sharpe asked a few questions that have been beat to death (the towel on the head issue).

Then I had to listen to Darren Sharper say we were the worst team in the division.  He also talked about our secondary and how bad Nakamura was.  He said he questioned what the GM is doing by trying to beef up the front 7 in a division with Matt Ryan and Drew Brees.  

I understand the point he's trying to make but I'd rather have a defensive line that can shut down the run and get after the QB but to each his own. 

The other part that no one mentioned is the fact that we have the best defense in the division by far.  Maybe Tampa is right there with us.

#33 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,938 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

The Luke interview was really short but great...didn't really like the Cam interview.  I felt like Sharpe asked a few questions that have been beat to death (the towel on the head issue).

Then I had to listen to Darren Sharper say we were the worst team in the division.  He also talked about our secondary and how bad Nakamura was.  He said he questioned what the GM is doing by trying to beef up the front 7 in a division with Matt Ryan and Drew Brees.  

I understand the point he's trying to make but I'd rather have a defensive line that can shut down the run and get after the QB but to each his own. 

The other part that no one mentioned is the fact that we have the best defense in the division by far.  Maybe Tampa is right there with us.

cam gave the best towel on the head explanation i've heard him give, but tbh, i haven't heard him talk about it enough because people don't ask him about it...they just talk about it assuming that it has some negative connotation attached.

#34 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

cam gave the best towel on the head explanation i've heard him give, but tbh, i haven't heard him talk about it enough because people don't ask him about it...they just talk about it assuming that it has some negative connotation attached.

I think I've heard him mention that Michael Jordan used to do it too...but yeah you're right.  I guess no one really ever asks him directly.

#35 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

Exactly. It's been proven that you beat Brady, Manning and Brees with inside pressure. They side step pressure but can't run away from it. And with Johnson and Hardy outside, it'll be hard for the runners to escape as well.

#36 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,533 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

Yep, great interviews. A few people are picking us to be successful this year.

#37 TheJason

TheJason

Black & Blue in The Bay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationLivermore

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

Last time I checked a kinda good front 7 beat up on the Falcons in last years NFCCG.

#38 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

Last time I checked a kinda good front 7 beat up on the Falcons in last years NFCCG.

Not to mention a very good secondary (Seattle) lost to Atlanta in the NFCDG.

I'll take good front seven over a good back 7 nearly every game.

The great quarterbacks can make the throw regardless of who is in the secondary.

#39 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Yeah if someone could upload Kuechly's video that would be glorious.

Whoever does it, I'll buy a beer at the Patriots or Falcons game. Unfortunately I can only make a few games a year due college football commitments that I have.

#40 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

Not the best quality but here you go...

#41 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,175 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

OH I WONDER WHY DARREN SHARPER HATES US??? His comments are far from surprising. 

#42 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

Thanks for the Luke video.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.