Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the Huddlers I have met at camp....

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thanks for pulling me aside and letting me know you guys follow the Huddle as either lurkers or huddlers. I've had many guys on both sides of the fence pull me aside and let me know how much the appreciate this joint.

It really helps for me to physically see you guys and hear you enjoy the site. You are appreciated.

I saw you walk by at Tuesdays practice. Had my kid on the shoulders so could really get your attention. Hope to get to speak with you at the next one. Maybe next Sunday. Definitely be at Fan Fest.

Posted · Report post

Id like to extend the appreciation to both you, Zod, and all that are down there keeping the rest of us informed..

I thanked you for this place at the tailgate for the 'Skins game 2yrs ago, & cannot thank you enough....

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

You should move the bushes away from your windows, I had trouble looking into your house after I followed you home.
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Someday, o Zod, I will be at a tailgate and thank you personally.

Posted · Report post

This is by far the best place for Panthers talk, especially for those of us who don't live in the area.  And there are allegedly other non-football forums on here as well, and I think people like those too.  Group hug.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If meeting in person, can we still give pie?

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

If meeting in person, can we still give pie?

That would be some funny shit

Posted · Report post

Love this site. Probably spend too much time on this site. Best football forum in all the NFL. Our biggest ego-trippers are still better than 99% of what's on other forums and media outlets.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I keep telling Panther fans I meet about the Huddle, and they say "where?" I tell them if they are a Panther fan that this is the only place to be for news about "their" team and all the Hayden pics they will ever need.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like to come here to see the latest in semi nude women, with a smattering of Panthers news thrown in to justify the site name.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah thanks for running this place Zod. None of my coworkers, family, or friends love the Panthers the way I do. It's nice to talk a little sports with equally passionate people.

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments