Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the Huddlers I have met at camp....

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah thanks for running this place Zod. None of my coworkers, family, or friends love the Panthers the way I do. It's nice to talk a little sports with equally passionate people.

100% agree, living in California.  I have meet like 3 other panthers fans.....  It is nice to come on here and chat with fellow fans..  

Just sucks when Zod bans you for 2 hours because I like cake more then pie.  But other then that, I love the damn Huddle.

Posted

It feels great to have a place to talk Panther footbalI (I live in South Florida). So Thank you Zod!!!

Posted

Love this place Zod, thanks.

Posted

As someone who lives in Alabama, the only way this site could be better, is if Zod could actually stream games. Although I know that will never happen! So I love it for what it is!

Posted

I saw you but because you are not nerdy, have a belly or bald I was too intimidated to say "Hi". I think I will lose some weight, hit the gym and maybe holla at you next year. I enjoy the site!

Posted

You're welcome you sad sack of poo.

Love,

Snookems

Posted

I want to take a moment and thank you all for being here and supporting my Goodwill threads, god bless.

1 person likes this

Posted

Saw you Tuesday morning. Didn't get a chance to speak but thanks for what you do

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

To you out of staters who think living in state would make it easier to talk Panthers football, think again.

If you wanna talk about the Steelers, then you're missing out! Actually, even then you're not really missing out, because even though 50% of NC football fans are Steeler "fans", only about 5% of those can actually name more players than just "Big Ben" and "the guy with the hair".

Posted

I met most of you guys...this past week.

Posted

Oh great........another Zod appreciation thread?

Posted

Quite the opposite. A Huddler appreciation thread.