Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Sign Chris Scott and Ricardo Silva, Gaydosh To IR

110 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope Garry ate his Wheaties

Posted

And when Seattle blows up our OL like Tampa did to open last season....no holes for RBs and Cam is left trying to make something out of nothing avoiding pressure all game......people will blame Cam

I am just going to hope that this is a small part of a bigger plan from Gettleman.

Otherwise his recent "it's time to win" comments really make him seem out of touch.

1 person likes this

Posted

We'll do something next offseason after Cam leads the league in being knocked to the ground and we miss the playoffs.

Posted

We'll do something next offseason after Cam leads the league in being knocked to the ground and we miss the playoffs.

and Rivera is fired.

and a new HC comes in

and Cam begins his departure.

Posted

and Rivera is fired.

and a new HC comes in

and Cam begins his departure.

What the hell makes you think any new gm would get rid of cam? And for who exactly? Just because you don't really like cam doesn't mean he won't stay or sign an extension when the time comes. 

Posted

What the hell makes you think any new gm would get rid of cam? And for who exactly? Just because you don't really like cam doesn't mean he won't stay or sign an extension when the time comes. 

CRA likes Cam, he just thinks that DG doesn't. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a hard time believing gettleman is done with signing players. And I'm certainly not going to think the sky is falling. Have a little faith people. Btw CRA. Cam isnt going anywhere

1 person likes this

Posted

SCP probably breaking down right now

Posted

NOOOOOOOOOO MY CANADIAN FARM BEAST!

Posted

CRA likes Cam, he just thinks that DG doesn't. 

That is weird though, because looking at cam and eli's stats side by side and they are very similar. I would even say cam is better than eli as qb's going into their third year. If gettleman has watched eli for all those years I find it hard to believe that he doesn't like cam unless he's racist or something lol.

Posted

Waived / Injured?

The hell did they do to the poor guy?

"You're fired, asshat!" *ball bat hits head*

I think waived/injured is different than waived. Perhaps we still have rights to him on IR if no one claims him or something?

That WR rj Webb was waived/injured by us and shows up on the team page under roster under the waived/injured section.

Posted

I blame SCP! He did this to the poor Canadian!