Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Breaking: The season is looking a little brighter...

Condoms and fake aliases are better.

:cam:

I hate when guys use fake names, when I was stationed in conn I had this girl keep calling my sub trying to track me down but I didn't know her. Come to find out one of my shipmates gave her my name, might not have been so bad but she was close to three hundred pounds and looked like she needed a shave.

....swoon....

topcat.jpg

good lord!

Our Father in heaven,hallowed be your name.Your kingdom come,your will be done,on earth, as it is in heaven.Give us this day our daily bread,and forgive us our debts,as we also have forgiven our debtors.And lead us not into temptation,but

set those puppies free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate when guys use fake names, when I was stationed in conn I had this girl keep calling my sub trying to track me down but I didn't know her. Come to find out one of my shipmates gave her my name, might not have been so bad but she was close to three hundred pounds and looked like she needed a shave.

My brother was stationed in Connecticut and as far as I know he didn't have but one of those nights. I don't think girls like that should worry about names though man, that's a big problem and I'm surprised your shipmate didn't leave you out to dry for it.

My brother was stationed in Connecticut and as far as I know he didn't have but one of those nights. I don't think girls like that should worry about names though man, that's a big problem and I'm surprised your shipmate didn't leave you out to dry for it.

He was hoping that no one would find out he was with her but someone saw him with her that night and ratted him out. Oh the fun we had with him after that, yep those were some good times.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Very pretty gal right there