Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meanwhile in my city...

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm on my way to the story to get some drinks when I see... 2 people that easily weighed 300 pounds each riding on the same moped. The woman in the back was sitting at a 40 degree angle. The guy was resting against her stomach fat leaning over the handlebars. It looked like two stress balls being pushed together.

I just wanted to share this moment in my life with the huddle.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm on my way to the story to get some drinks when I see... 2 people that easily weighed 300 pounds each riding on the same moped. The woman in the back was sitting at a 40 degree angle. The guy was resting against her stomach fat leaning over the handlebars. It looked like two stress balls being pushed together.

I just wanted to share this moment in my life with the huddle.

And you didn't think to take a pic? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sure this happens in every city in America, so don't be so proud of yours....sheesh.

Posted

Meanwhile in the Dominican Republic

Meanwhile2.jpg

Posted

there's a lady on the plaza in Charlotte who is about 500lbs, drives a rascal scooter, and has an umbrella hat on her head at all times.  I keep trying to get a pic but haven't been able to yet

Posted

She too fast?  Shifty?

2 people like this

Posted

there's a lady on the plaza in Charlotte who is about 500lbs, drives a rascal scooter, and has an umbrella hat on her head at all times.  I keep trying to get a pic but haven't been able to yet

I want to see this. Plaza road?

Posted

AqjMq31.png

2 people like this

Posted

11584397.jpg

Posted

She too fast?  Shifty?

Those rascals are fast!

but really she ducks into the Bojangles at the Plaza and Eastway with a quickness

Posted

I want to see this. Plaza road?

Yep, near the Eastway intersection.  Next time I see her I'm going to follow her until I get a pic

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll have to make a trip to get dinner or breakfast at Zada Jane's...does she make it down that way?  What time?  Need to plan this ya know.