Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCAA Football 14

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone else playing it? I'm actually enjoying it a lot more this year for some reason. What are your favorite teams to use online? So far, I like Miami, Fla. St., and Clemson.

Also, has anyone really gotten into the online dynasty mode on this or Madden? Is it fun/competitive? I've just always stuck with the single game head to head online.

Posted · Report post

I think I might actually get this one or 2013. The latest one I have is 2007 and it's pretty bad lol

Posted · Report post

I got it. I love it. Change of pace from madden but still good. The online connected careers for madden is awesome. I've been in a league with my buddies and it gets intense.

If you have it for Xbox add me I WiLDxCARD I and you can get this work

Posted · Report post

im playing it atm. GT is weymouthst

im doing ultimate team atm, but ill play online match as well.

it is a change of pace from madden, and I like the new cuts by players. college playbooks are fun to mess around with. decent game, but I will shelve it when madden 25 hits I think

Posted · Report post

Hope this one is good since it is the last one that will ever be made unless the NCAA reverses its stance.

Posted · Report post

Pantherfanb add me u guys

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I'm on PS3, anyone else?

Posted · Report post

I'm on xbox

Posted · Report post

I played a game with Texas A&M. Won the game but right after it ended, Johnny Manziel got drunk and started selling autographs :unsure:

Posted · Report post

Was gonna get it but Madden comes out in a couple weeks and all ill do is play that when its out so really Id be wasting 65 bucks for 2 weeks

Posted · Report post

I'm on PS3, anyone else?

PS3 but i have the demo right now...im soo burned out atm from Madden 13. I am in 2 really competetive online franchises complete with a website that has scheduling, phone apps lol...old guy gamer nerds!

This is the same engine the new madden will have as well which I will pick up in August....possibly on PS4

TANTRIC-NINJA (psn)

Posted · Report post

I played a game with Texas A&M. Won the game but right after it ended, Johnny Manziel got drunk and started selling autographs :unsure:

If it is in the game.......

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments