Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Armanti has earned a roster spot..

97 posts in this topic

Posted

Wife was watching the nighty local news and the sports segment came on and the reporter said AE earned a roster spot for the 2013 season.

Posted

Wife was watching the nighty local news and the sports segment came on and the reporter said AE earned a roster spot for the 2013 season.

Nah. I don't think that's been reported yet. He prolly meant in his opinion. I do think he sticks for this year though.

Posted

While the proclamation is premature, there's no joke to Armanti's improvement. His routes are clean with a minimum of indecision; that TD catch he had in the endzone came about because he flat out beat Captain from the first step and didn't let the contact affect his concentration on the ball.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Armanti has shown improvement, that just goes to show how bad the secondary is.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are the people on this forum always negative?

Why can't it be possible he's finally put it together.

Hey man, I wish Armanti the best and hope like hell he's the next coming of Steve Smith.  Just saying the secondary might make receivers look better than they are...

Posted

If Armanti has shown improvement, that just goes to show how bad the secondary is.

I was actually quite impressed with our secondary play today. Mike Mitchell is running away with the SS spot, and Florence seems to have locked down the corner role opposite Captain. His veteran experience showed through on the INT he got off Cam where he didn't bite on Smith's double move, and Smitty's endzone catch was very well defended, Smitty just was Smitty.

2 people like this

Posted

Free AE!!!!

Posted

it would be cool if he managed to make something of himself.

1 person likes this

Posted

At this point at time it appears that AE has not only earned a roster spot, but playing time as well. Good for him. And us as well, if he can continue the progression he has shown he may just help us. Who da thunk it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let's wait and see how he does in preseason. I'm pulling for him.

Posted

no-mediocrity-480.gif