Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Fan Fest Wrapup

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, so I am confused. I thought Hardy played RDE. Are they switching them around quite a bit in camp? I used to think Hardy played left end, was told here he plays right end now, but here is is on the left again. 

Posted

Ok, so I am confused. I thought Hardy played RDE. Are they switching them around quite a bit in camp? I used to think Hardy played left end, was told here he plays right end now, but here is is on the left again.

He has been all over the place in camp. Both ends and even at UT

Posted

Solid work.

Posted

Good stuff--love the captiions with the photos.  Interesting comment about Garry Williams.  I have a pretty good idea that RG will be watched very carefully in the first preseason game or two.

Posted

I would love to see us move the ends around some and really utilize their versatility.

As always, thanks for the outstanding pics and write up you won't find anywhere else.

If we could get a couple writers on here this would easily become THE place for all your Panther news. Unrivaled content. Unrivaled dumbassery.

5 people like this

Posted

verry very nice. thanks.

good news about garry. still not comfortable with the idea but a bit more open. preseason will be very telling.

I'm stoked about barner. I've got a really good feeling about him.

2 people like this

Posted

thank you Zod -  a few more cheerleader pics might be nice.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great pics and captions - especially like the one with Star soaking in the stadium atmosphere, perfect timing on that photo.

As for CJ's hat, I bet you buy that hat you get a free bowl of soup.  It looks good on YOU though. :rolleyes:

Posted

Thanks for the write-up I can't lie the way you talk about Barner has me happy that the first preseason game is next week so I can see help play for us. And it does seem like Mitchell has locked down the SS spot which I have no problem with.

Posted

Are you sure Gettelman just wasn't telling Byron "Turnstile" Bell, "One more of those and you can turn in your playbook and clean out your locker tomorrow."

We already had a "Turnstile" nickname on the team... how about we name him Byron "Free Admission" Bell.

Posted

Are you sure Gettelman just wasn't telling Byron "Turnstile" Bell, "One more of those and you can turn in your playbook and clean out your locker tomorrow."

We already had a "Turnstile" nickname on the team... how about we name him Byron "Free Admission" Bell.

Nope, Gettledog seemed happy to see some fire in Bell. You think the Godfather wants choir boys as linemen?

2 people like this