Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Armanti getting the love from LaFell and Smitty

94 posts in this topic

He works so hard and seems like a good dude it is hard for me not to pull for him.

1 person likes this

One of the best receivers?? Is that even a compliment....

Anyways we hear this ever year, let me know when it carries over to a game.

2 people like this

One of the best receivers?? Is that even a compliment....

Anyways we hear this ever year, let me know when it carries over to a game.

We have heard a flavor of this every year, yes....but it has never been to this extent. Hopefully it isn't all bullshit and will translate to an actual game.

3 people like this

I trust Smitty. If he said AE improved I'll believe it.

Everyone he endorses or shows a liking to in the past seems to get routinely cut

Everyone he endorses or shows a liking to in the past seems to get routinely cut

hey there nancy

4 people like this

hey there nancy

Again, acknowledging a fact isn't being negative. All his favorites in recent times haven't worked.

I get no issue with AE....he is a longshot who tends to look good in camp

1 person likes this

hey there nancy

Hahahahahahahaa water thru nose thx

1 person likes this

Again, acknowledging a fact isn't being negative. All his favorites in recent times haven't worked.

I get no issue with AE....he is a longshot who tends to look good in camp

oh no nancy

1 person likes this

Hahahahaha I was actually waiting for a CRA negative post.

2 people like this

• Topics

• But we don't have the complete list.  We only know the players we have been linked to because it was released by the player or his agent.  The team doesn't release their contact list, and not all meetings get released by the player or agent.  Anyway, we also talked with guys at the Senior Bowl, East-West Shrine game, and combine.  So most likely, we have at least had a conversation with every player that is a possibility.  And if the team feels comfortable with those meetings as well as what they saw on tape, scout reports, combine performance, pro day performance/interview, etc., then there may not be a reason to set up a formal meeting.
    • I don’t care if this is only 4 players, I think we should capitalize on the talent in this draft and get who we want.  Here’s 4 potential starters at critical spots:       Jamal Adams SS LSU 6’1 This guy elevates the defense.  Arguably more than any other player in the draft.  I know we want offense but Adams is hard to ignore if available.     John Ross WR Washington 5’11 188 4.22 I want a playmaker and this is a playmaker.  If Davis and Williams go first and he’s in the 20s, we’re trading up.  I believe this as much as raspberry milf juice.  This ain't just about 4.22.     Jordan Willis DE Kansas State 6’4 255 10” hands 33.5 arms Another defensive linemen? But we've got Peppers, CJ, and Addison! Yeah and now Horton and Delaire are going to be off the team.  This footballer is projected to go higher that a ton of people are surmising and has been having a meteoric rise (that is once online browser-writers realized how high scouts are looking at him)      Jeremy McNichols RB Boise State 5'9 214   I will call him speedy-rumble mctubberjackal.  Absolute ownage in many regards.