Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

8-5-13 Training Camp

202 posts in this topic

Brandon LaFell

@Panthers: WR @Blafell1 meets the media. Says he is trying to be the best no.2 receiver he can be. http://t.co/l9lUqGLk6V

@Panthers: Brandon LaFell says if you remove the numbers from every player on the field, you'll still know who 89 is by the way he plays.

@Panthers: LaFell says Armanti Edwards has been one of the best receivers in camp. "It's great to see him come into his own."

@jjones9: LaFell: I love all those guys (WRs), but Armanti has really been pushing me more than anyone else

@PanthersBryan: Brandon LaFell says Steve Smith has pushed him from his first day as a Panther and he thinks now he's "not far" from being a No. 1 receiver.

6 people like this

@PanthersPR: #Panthers 1st & 2nd round draft choices Star Lotulelei and @kk_mr93 w/ @taylorzradio & @marcjames @wfnz http://t.co/TUEv8khe3o

@Panthers: Star Lotulelei meets the press. He joked that fellow Utes Steve Smith and Jordan Gross often make fun of his hair. http://t.co/XCrNpdTDr0

@Panthers: Lotulelei went on to praise the strong leadership that Smith and Gross have provided, making his transition to the NFL easier.

Would love for Lafell to make a huge leap and put our WR worries behind. He's probably the most underrated player on the team.

2 people like this

When's practice start? I love these tweet update threads.

1 person likes this

89 giving Greenville a shout out...man I wish I knew where he's been grabbing lunch....lots more fans n Greenville than years past...Falcon fans are fading here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Keep them coming good sir.  Keep them coming. 

When's practice start? I love these tweet update threads.

3:30, I'll be here.

Would love for Lafell to make a huge leap and put our WR worries behind. He's probably the most underrated player on the team.

I don't know if I'd go quite that far..

• Topics

• Steve Beuerlein's pointing about not holding on to the ball so long was interesting to me. Some of you who remember when Beuerlein was here will remember that he took a straight beating in '99 and '00 and he also had a tendency to hold onto the ball for too long. It might be smart for Cam to listen to someone who had 21 surgeries from football injuries because of this. I love me some Cam and I want to see him as the starting QB for the Panthers for a long time to come.
    • As an LSU fan, I've seen nearly all of Fournette's games and he is the real deal. He was the best running back on the team. It does not take a genius to run the read option running attack and most of the work is on the Qb. I wouldn't mind either but Fournette should be taken if he's available.      My pipedream is for us to trade next year's 1st and both 2's for us to get a Fournette and Howard combo. I think it would be worth it.
    • I'm surprised that people actually buy into this idea that our offense is going to look drastically different. I'd be shocked if it does. I hope I'm wrong, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots. If Shula had the ability to adapt he would've already done it. He is who he is and this offense is what it is. If you want real changes you make a change at OC. We didn't and we'll see an offense that looks far more familiar than different next season.