Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

So about that secondary

32 posts in this topic

There's no room for your logic or reason here.

I'll be at camp Wednesday, would be cool to chat with you again if you're there. I know you said you may not make it down this year, but if you do...Wed would be a good time to go.  :cool:

You guys realize the secondary and the DL can't be as physical as they would normally be in a training camp setting, right?

Smitty ruffling the feathers.

Turning up the heat and competition. Smart move Smitty

Or maybe our corners just suck....

I doubt this is some masterminded motivational plan.

I am just going to hang myself now, why wait until December?

There's no room for your logic or reason here.

I'll be at camp Wednesday, would be cool to chat with you again if you're there. I know you said you may not make it down this year, but if you do...Wed would be a good time to go.  :cool:

Sad to report I've had a family emergency come up that's gonna prevent me from making it :(

Bad timing.  Would love to have seen the new guys from the first year under a new GM.

Hopeful for next year though.

The real story here is how awesome that quote is. "Eleven straight days of tappin it." O wee mayne

1 person likes this

We have no speed in our secondary other than Godfrey and Mitchell. That's a problem.

We have no speed in our secondary other than Godfrey and Mitchell. That's a problem.

and neither if them is known for there coverage ability....

Basically we can cover sufficiently a slot WR....as for the rest? What do these kids say now? Going ham? Opponents are going to go ham on us throwing when the pass rush isn't on....and no pass rush can be on all game

I don't have the energy to worry with the secondary right now.  I'm too concerned with our offensive line.  Signing Chris Scott isn't even trying. 

All has been quiet on the Josh Thomas front.  How's he been?  I thought he was our one semi-shining player in the secondary last season.  

We're pretty much the weakest receiving core in the Division. If our guys are "owning" the secondary, I'm not looking forward to seeing those guys play twice vs. Tampa, NO, or Atl.

1 person likes this