Panthers Release Depth Chart
Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:23 PM
Overall, the chart looks fairly accurate to how the guys have lined up in camp.
Here's a few notes and errors...
- Brockel is still listed as a tight end instead of a full back. I believe he has been splitting reps with Zordich at the full back position.
- Brandon Williams is the 4th string tight end when it seems as if he has made the jump to 2nd string tight end in training camp.
- Hixon is listed as the 4th receiver when it appears Ginn has been lining up as the 4th receiver and Hixon has been lining up as the 5th receiver in camp.
- Gettis is listed as the 5th receiver while Hixon has been lining up as the 5th receiver in practice. Gettis has been battling Pilares, Bersin, and Adams for the 6th wide receiver position.
- Joe Adams is listed as the 2nd string punt returner, but he is not listed among the top eight wide receivers.
- Tauren Poole, Dominique Curry, Talib Ikharo, Zack Pianalto, Dale Moss, and James Shaw were not listed on the depth chart.
- panther4life PIE'd this
Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:32 PM
Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:36 PM
Looks like AE won the #3 WR spot so the coaches must have been very impressed with him.
A little surprised to see Brandon Williams so buried on the TE chart; with the reports of how good he looked in camp I thought he'd be #3 pushing for that 2 spot.
Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:37 PM
Sione Fua listed lower on the depth chart than Colin Cole.
Don't put too much stock in any of these spots for now, but it's cool to see.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users