Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Panthers Release Depth Chart

61 posts in this topic

Wonder if Brandon Williams stock rose after camp today.  Sounded like he was killing it.

It's been addressed before....but that isn't the Panthers depth chart. Not the coaches depth chart.

I've seen this mentioned before, and I want to ask how you are so sure.

In college football, the depth charts you see online are official depth charts from teams.

Can we all finally start pulling for Armanti now? Can this become a thing? I'm all in Baby!!!

FREE AE!!!!

2 people like this

I've seen this mentioned before, and I want to ask how you are so sure.

In college football, the depth charts you see online are official depth charts from teams.

Coach addressed it before with reporters ...the depth chart on panthers.com is put out by the PR department. It isn't the coaches depth chart.

2 people like this

If captain starts the first game of the season we are F***...

Every year since 09 with you people jesus.

1 person likes this

Coach addressed it before with reporters ...the depth chart on panthers.com is put out by the PR department. It isn't the coaches depth chart.

Oh okay, thanks.

Never understood how the web developers can be so clueless

Never understood how the web developers can be so clueless

It actually looks pretty accurate,

Haven't we kept 6 WRs usually under Rivera? If so, Gettis may be safe, and Pilares is gone.

I love both guys but, I think Gettis would be preferred by the coaches b/c of his potential when healthy, i.e., speed/size combo.

Ultimately, I wouldn't put too much weight into this initial depth chart as some positions seem accurate while others don't seem to reflect what has been represented on the practice field. Brandon Williams has been the most mentioned TE outside of Olsen, yet he is listed as 4th string?

The organization is required to release a depth chart. It doesn't have to be even 1% accurate, they just throw something together.

1 person likes this